Task 7

[Post New]by abbotsford on May 11, 16 7:44 PM
Help Please:
I have been to both underwater scenes and can still not find the caves.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Task 7

[Post New]by prpldva on May 11, 16 8:20 PM
Hi abbotsford!

Go to the place with the 3 metal doors (you got the dive suit out of one). Move your cursor to the right of the right door and you will find a spot to go forward.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by abbotsford on May 12, 16 7:12 PM
prpldva:

A million thanks for sending me to the doors. I have been wandering around in the water looking for those caves. Never would have found the right place without your help. Thanks again.

[Post New]by Nefertiti91 on May 13, 16 11:33 AM
I have been trying to find the 4th rune needed to get into Zeus' temple. I have searched and re-searched every place they are suppose to be hiding and cannot find it. Can anyone help?

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 11:42:24 AM PST

heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by heleanthia on May 13, 16 2:12 PM
Nefertiti91 wrote:I have been trying to find the 4th rune needed to get into Zeus' temple. I have searched and re-searched every place they are suppose to be hiding and cannot find it. Can anyone help?

I am having the same issue....I have three and seem to need the one on the far right hand side of the group....
Oh it is driving me mad; I have scoured the areas....

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 13, 16 3:48 PM
The hardest one for me to find was in the underwater caves. Before you get to the two doors you can enter there is a locked door on the right. There is a rune above and to the left of the door. It is very difficult to see.

Go to: