mammaw_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

No Pet Food from HOS's

[Post New]by mammaw_1 on May 12, 16 9:25 AM
I have completed 40 HOS's today and only got one pet food, the elusive food for my new pet. All the scenes have been cut back to the resource, coins for completion an airship resource and every now and then a stamp. Not even the gift boxes are dropping now.

Is this a glitch or a new method of tormenting those of us who are trapped in the castle?

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

Re:No Pet Food from HOS's

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 12, 16 11:25 AM
That's about how many I've done today, too, & I'm getting mostly coins & shards, a few unneeded (virtually useless) inventory items, 2 useful items (but not the ones I need for my CQ), 1 simple pet food, & 1 gift box. And of course, airship items. No stamps. The flowers gave me 1 green stamp, the rest coins.
It was like this for me during the SE, too, which is why I stopped doing rounds & just played the Spring Terrace. At least there I always got an item.

Silverjen
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Silverjen on May 12, 16 1:17 PM
I noticed the same thing. No pet food, no stamps, no gift boxes. I play on Android and PC and it is the same on both.

Update....Android seems to be okay now. I'm getting pet food and stamps, but of course still no gift boxes.

Edited on 05/12/2016 at 1:45:34 PM PST

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by oh_oma on May 12, 16 4:27 PM
I read this thread earlier in the day and thought I would do a round to see how things stood in my game (PC). After 46 HOS I received... Pet Foods: 3 Unique, 1 Rare, 2 Special, and 2 Plain. Stamps: 1 Unique, 2 Rare, 3 Unusual and 5 Plain. I also received 4 Gift Boxes. 9 of the scenes dropped shards, 13 dropped coins and 24 gave me items, only 2 of which were the(relatively) useless ones that get sold or sharded. This means that a full half of the scenes that I visited dropped a 4th item (gold and airship items get dropped from every HOS as a minimum).This is pretty much on track with how the HOS usually run for me. I have found that if you click when the flashing light in the collect button is brightest you are more likely (not always) to collect extra items. Try that to see if it improves your dropped items. Good luck, Grymm Sister

mammaw_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by mammaw_1 on May 12, 16 7:06 PM
Just completed another 23 HOS's tonight and still have not gotten a single pet food, only 1 gift box, and no stamps. Playing on PC at Level 71

My daughter's playing on her PC at level 69. She did a complete run of the HOS's and did not get a single pet food or gift box today either. Neither of us have ever had this problem until today, so I doubt it was caused by our hitting the button at the wrong time.

Glad your game is working properly. Hopefully the dev's will locate what's causing this issue and get it fixed for those of us whose are not getting them.

. .

Go to: