acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

After breaking the mirror in the fireplace room in the spirit world?

[Post New]by acgal on May 12, 16 3:49 PM
In the fireplace room in the spirit world I broke the mirror with the statue. The games goes to another scene with a girl in a bed waking up. Then the games goes to the start page of the game automatically. I thought "is that it?" Clicked on Play to go back into the game to check. I have nothing in the inventory, checked the map and it showed no location of interest, when to every room in the spirit world and hit the hint button and it just tells me to look elsewhere. Am I finished with the game? Or what do I do next?

After breaking the mirror in the fireplace room in the spirit world?

[Post New]by gaydie on May 14, 16 5:21 AM
acgal wrote:In the fireplace room in the spirit world I broke the mirror with the statue. The games goes to another scene with a girl in a bed waking up. Then the games goes to the start page of the game automatically. I thought "is that it?" Clicked on Play to go back into the game to check. I have nothing in the inventory, checked the map and it showed no location of interest, when to every room in the spirit world and hit the hint button and it just tells me to look elsewhere. Am I finished with the game? Or what do I do next?

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:After breaking the mirror in the fireplace room in the spirit world?

[Post New]by underwriter on May 17, 16 4:30 PM
Letitia, the ghost who gave me information at the beginning, told me that not all the girls trapped in the manor were dead.

Spoiler - I thought the girl behind the glass in the basement wasn't dead, but she was.

So I assumed that this girl waking up was maybe the last one alive, freed by the breaking of the spell, and that it was indeed the end of the game I didn't try going back in and looking at the map/inventory - I knew I had emptied the inventory.

acgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by acgal on May 18, 16 9:10 AM
Underwriter,
I wasn't sure if it was the end of the game or what so I exited the game, re-opened the game and hit Play. Usually if a game has been completed, it'll tell you that you have completed the game and asks if you want to play again. That didn't happen.

violetsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by violetsue on Oct 28, 16 5:58 AM
What a horrible end to a glitch loaded game.

Go to: