bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cooking Dash forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 29, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Cooking Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cooking Dash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Stuck on Day 14 HELP?

[Post New]by Basscats on Oct 1, 08 9:24 AM
I think I've tried everything possible and remain unable to get this day completed successfully. Does anyone have any "tips"?

Re:Welcome to Cooking Dash forum

[Post New]by Hellonurse on Oct 8, 08 3:34 PM
I am stuck on level 19! I have all the upgrades except the coffee pot. It's getting very fusterating, and I seem to notice that with most of these time management games, everything goes great on the free demo. Then once I buy the game, the next level I get stuck on and cant move forward, it drives me nuts!
I have some tips that may be helpful to some, I like to prepare some things before the crowd arrives (ie, the icecream, the smoothies, the salads) then I grab an already made one to serve and then make another one as i pass by the station with another order.
Has anyone gotten past level 19? Any tips?
Like I said I have all the upgrades, just not the coffee.....

chris_23
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by chris_23 on Oct 9, 08 6:54 PM
Hellonurse wrote:I am stuck on level 19! I have all the upgrades except the coffee pot. It's getting very fusterating, and I seem to notice that with most of these time management games, everything goes great on the free demo. Then once I buy the game, the next level I get stuck on and cant move forward, it drives me nuts!
I have some tips that may be helpful to some, I like to prepare some things before the crowd arrives (ie, the icecream, the smoothies, the salads) then I grab an already made one to serve and then make another one as i pass by the station with another order.
Has anyone gotten past level 19? Any tips?
Like I said I have all the upgrades, just not the coffee.....

To pass this level you will need the coffee pot. You can lose about five customers as long as you serve about 43. i was stuck on this level for ages and then last night I passed it.

[Post New]by debra52 on Oct 10, 08 5:30 PM
I am sooooo jealous. I want to play this game so badly but it just will not work for me. I have deleted and downloaded it about 3 times but it just lags terribly. Other games have higher requirements and work fine, why won't this one? Very frustrating. No answer from customer support. I've never had a problem with a Big Fish game until this one.

[Post New]by pmac415 on Oct 15, 08 3:36 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get through level 47? I am stuck with mad mad people and can't seem to get them seated to eat before they stomp out of my restaurant! Most problem with the cell phone guys. Love this game!

angrymom1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by angrymom1 on Oct 15, 08 6:48 PM
I have beat this game It's just like all the other diner dash games it's all about chains . Get as many chains as you can, If the people at the counter have enough hearts and are waiting to pay use the radio to keep line happy then check out customers. Clear the counter of any dishes tune radio again then seat people.

( cell phone guys) I seat them by themselves or with headphone guys they usually eat pretty fast.

(Freezing problem) My computer does that too, I just pause the game and leave it for a few minutes it gives your computer a chance to catch up.

Hope this helps

[Post New]by capricorn66 on Nov 3, 08 12:48 AM
debra52 wrote:I am sooooo jealous. I want to play this game so badly but it just will not work for me. I have deleted and downloaded it about 3 times but it just lags terribly. Other games have higher requirements and work fine, why won't this one? Very frustrating. No answer from customer support. I've never had a problem with a Big Fish game until this one.

Take it from a computer tech, there are lots of games that you will need a video card. On board video just doesn't have enough grunt, especially if you are running vista as it is hungry on graphics on its own, let alone playing a game as well.

[Post New]by CanadianGirl83 on Feb 9, 09 2:46 AM
l

[Post New]by veggievick on Feb 16, 09 8:16 AM
There in one level, # 47 of Flo's TV Diner, that I CANNOT get to the expert level on. I have gotten to the expert level on every single other one, at all the diners, but this one alludes me, no matter what i do. Any suggestions from anyone who has achieved expert level of this particular one?

Vick

[Post New]by Gamerb on Jun 20, 09 9:42 AM
HELP! I can't pass level 48 by a long shot. I've tried everyway I can think. The last time I did it every customer left "happy" with 100 points. I chained, I sat customers at the right color, I kept the ones waiting in line happy, I still only get to 10340 points thats like 4000 shy!! Any suggestions?
CAPRICORN66- what is a video card??

Dude_E
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Dude_E on Aug 17, 09 3:07 AM
Didn't find time to try this one: if I already played a few diner dash games, will i find this one different or just the same? TXS

[Post New]by ECOinMO on Aug 18, 09 6:24 PM
I love this game and have completed it. I'm still trying to get expert on the last two levels, though. It's not easy. But I tried out the chili sauce and that does make people eat super quick! Even the bookworms and grandpas!

I know cooking dash 2 is out now (I got an email from PlayFirst about it) but I won't buy it from anyone but Big Fish. PlayFirst would charge me $3 more that Big Fish with membership!

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Aug 22, 09 3:23 AM
I loved this game too.
Hoping Big Fish get Cooking dash 2 soon.
I've downloaded it from PlayFirst & played my 1 hour trail but decided not to buy it as I'm hoping Big Fish will get it soon.

kamenye
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by kamenye on Aug 30, 09 7:42 AM
same here lifelines...it'll be cheaper here and if you download and install it more than 2 or 3 times from playfirst after you buy you have to talk to their customer service to be allowed to...had that problem with one of their other games. I had to reinstall windows on my old pc so redownloaded it and 2 months later i gave up and bought a new pc and tried to reinstall it again and had to go through that hassel.

jesha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jesha on Sep 6, 09 7:16 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, help, i cannot seem to get past level 49. Does anyone have any ideas on how to seat the people? I have been stuck on this level for a week now. Thanks

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by blanche92 on Apr 5, 10 5:58 PM
me to am the one i can't make no 49 all the games i by from flo not work now am stock on no 49 somebody can'help me thank you.

[Post New]by Kelz_83 on Oct 3, 10 8:01 PM
im on day 16 and just cant seem to find the revolver in the hidden object part :-( where abouts is it?

[Post New]by hamyli on Oct 8, 10 5:08 AM
pls help!!! after the story mode level 1 the games stop what should i do?

[Post New]by CandieFuller on Oct 14, 10 9:54 PM
Kelz_83 wrote:im on day 16 and just cant seem to find the revolver in the hidden object part :-( where abouts is it?

It's really hard to see because it's the same color as the stove. Look on the stove on the right hand side where there's the big boiler pot (which is directly behind the red paddle). You'll see it there.

Go to: