Beating the developers scores

[Post New]by lostalways on May 13, 16 5:01 AM
Hi All

I am on casual and I have achieved 3 stars each level and found the puzzle pieces but I am still only getting half the developers score. What am I missing or am I just too slow?

Advise please. Thanks

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Beating the developers scores

[Post New]by faboomama on May 18, 16 2:55 PM
The only way I can beat the dev scores is in Expert mode. That's in the whole series. I've never gotten close in Normal mode. On this game, it's actually kind of hard. I only got the first 5 levels. The previous games it wasn't this hard to be the dev score in Expert.

Epona52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Epona52 on Sep 1, 16 5:58 AM
These are hard . . . I've managed to beat the developers score on the first 10, but have spent days on 2.1 - and have a hard time making silver, lol!

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Dec 18, 16 5:37 AM
This one is full of bugs , the devlopers really pushed it out to soon... You can't get all the achievements its not possiable... The Anti-theft Speed achievement is a "NO GO" ... They said there would be an update last year to fix it ...

[Post New]by pelotek on Dec 19, 16 1:11 PM
Wolfangels wrote:This one is full of bugs , the devlopers really pushed it out to soon... You can't get all the achievements its not possiable... The Anti-theft Speed achievement is a "NO GO" ... They said there would be an update last year to fix it ...

The devs actually fixed this not too long ago. I just got the achievement on 4.4!

Go to: