Ele bowling-Hawaiian Vacation

[Post New]by oracle1950 on Jan 12, 10 7:09 AM
Hi,I am haveing trouble with my game.I getto lvl 3 and it freezes up on me.A window pops up and says invalid property value.menu screen/background not showing.Can anyone help me?

snuffalump
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,278 Posts

[Post New]by snuffalump on Jan 12, 10 7:16 AM
oracle1950 wrote:Hi,I am haveing trouble with my game.I getto lvl 3 and it freezes up on me.A window pops up and says invalid property value.menu screen/background not showing.Can anyone help me?

If you playing "story mode" rather than "single player"... that happens to me as well - not sure how to get round it

So I just play Single Player... not as much fun - but still a laugh

snuffalump
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,278 Posts

[Post New]by snuffalump on Jan 12, 10 7:17 AM
snuffalump wrote:
oracle1950 wrote:Hi,I am haveing trouble with my game.I getto lvl 3 and it freezes up on me.A window pops up and says invalid property value.menu screen/background not showing.Can anyone help me?

If you playing "story mode" rather than "single player"... that happens to me as well - not sure how to get round it

So I just play Single Player... not as much fun - but still a laugh

Edit: Oops forgot my manners

Welcome to the Pond

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:Ele bowling-Hawaiian Vacation

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Jan 12, 10 8:07 AM
WELCOME ORACLE1950

Charm

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 12, 10 9:17 AM
Hi folks!

Just as a heads up, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game.

You can find a game's official forum by clicking on the "All Games" tab at the top, then by searching for the name of the game you wish to post about. Posting in the official forum for a game helps to keep the Chit-Chat corner tidy!

Cheers,

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Re:Elf bowling-Hawaiian Vacation

[Post New]by terrylittle on Apr 21, 12 2:22 PM
I bought this game a long time ago and I had my computer cleaned out and I lost the game. Can you tell me how to get it back as I really liked it. I don't want to have to buy it again.

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Apr 23, 12 11:38 AM
Hi terrylittle and welcome. It should be in your purchase history. Click the above tab titled "My Account" then "purchase history" and just install again...good luck, if this doesn't work contact using the green envelope on the right or by live chat, good luck ...don't forget you have to sign in first

Edited on 04/23/2012 at 11:41:41 AM PST

Go to: