Labyrinth Quest Help

[Post New]by Surrly on May 13, 16 5:20 AM
I've been carrying around a kettle of water from the fountain in the Labyrinth for over a month. The portal has a "!" over it, so I can do something there, but when I try to use the kettle it only tells me I'm not supposed to use it there. How do I clear the "!" and move on with whatever quest the water is for? I've found no new quest pieces because I can't get rid of the one I have. I'm stuck!

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Labyrinth Quest Help

[Post New]by Djewell on May 13, 16 8:28 AM
I need this help at the Labyrinth Quest as well. Same thing the kettle of water and I can't figure out what to do with it. I am stuck and would like to move on.

Edited on 05/13/2016 at 8:30:01 AM PST

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on May 22, 16 11:09 AM
I too have been carrying around the kettle for about 20 levels! There's a "sleeping" quest that needs to heat the water to defrost the old lady in the frozen town portal. None of my portal quests have "woken up" in weeks and I am also carrying around a gem key that I've had since level 5 (on 37 now ) and no idea what to do with that! No idea what triggers the sleeping quests to wake - guess you have to get past a certain regular quest, but I've personally done loads in the last few weeks and nothing's woken.

Krissy1954
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Krissy1954 on May 24, 16 3:03 PM
I may not be remembering this right, but I think you have to use the hot kettle on the old woman at the entrance of frozen town. Once you do, you get a new quest to find herbs for tea. It's been a long time, so take that with a grain of salt, but give it a try - just grab that kettle and put it on her. Good luck!

Kris (Catrina)

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on May 30, 16 4:54 PM
For me as well, it has been a long time, but I think you have to heat the kettle somewhere (I don't remember where) before you use if on the old woman. Anytime you have an item on the bottom left of your screen (like the kettle), try clicking on it. Usually that will either move you to the portal in which the item can be used or will point to a quest which requires that item. In the latter case, click on the quest (if it is open) and it will take you to the correct portal. If the quest is still asleep, you will need to find something else to awaken it.

[Post New]by Surrly on May 31, 16 6:07 AM
Thanks for all the support and suggestions! I've tried them all and still no progress. Maybe the fireplace in the Sleeping Beauty portal to heat the cauldron? Or the boiler in the room below the leprechaun, but you have to solve his shoe issues to get his lantern to light the room .. 2 more sleeping quests to solve one that has been awake for months! I'm usually pretty intuitive with these kinds of games, but this one has me stumped!

psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by psyche_ on Jun 3, 16 5:01 PM
I've been stuck for ages in exactly the same place as you Surrly, but I also have a pink gem key that I've been carrying around longer - anyone know what that is?

[Post New]by Surrly on Jun 14, 16 9:43 AM
Psyche,

If you're still carrying around a pink key, have you tried the lock to the left of the door, below the red checkered blanket in the second room for the frozen town? I vaguely remember having a key, but can't remember what I did with it!

Go to: