Dancing_Cat
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:10 Talismans - Released on May 18, 2006

[Post New]by Dancing_Cat on Feb 2, 09 10:51 AM
The backgrounds in this game are truly beautiful with lovely colours and Oriental views. There is also moving water - rivers and waterfalls. The music is very calming and reminds me of some feng shui CDs I've got. The game has lots to hold the interest and I felt relaxed yet stimulated when the trial hour was over. I look forward to buying it when I can afford it.

A delightful and charming game that I would recommend to anyone that likes match three, beautiful graphics and soothing music

badmommy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:10 Talismans - Luv it

[Post New]by badmommy64 on Sep 26, 09 10:52 PM
had mucho fun w/teaser DL........thinking this one might hit. no probs;img great,DL fine for me.

[Post New]by Good2go on Oct 2, 09 8:11 PM
Loved the game i'm almost done with it just playin the half hour but it is still wonderful and i'm thinking of getting it thankyou bigfish i still love you

[Post New]by marilyn822 on Oct 6, 09 4:47 PM
The graphics in this game are really, really old and tired. The game is okay but not sure about a buy for it yet.

[Post New]by spirt8888 on Dec 6, 10 7:32 AM
I have been playing this game two days pretty much straight. got to the last screen there is no hour glass to give you more time and only 1 hammer the whole bottom of the screen is locked and much of the bottom has only two spaces not yet sure how to make a match 3 with only two spaces starting to think is was made so that there is no win. Is there any body that has finished the whole thing. need help!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jul 17, 11 3:47 AM

This a great old M3 game that has stood the test of time.

No building cities, no buying crops, no enhancing farms...just a nice M3 with good power-ups and pretty darned good scenery.

Timed and untimed options, music volume slider, sound volume slider and optional custom cursor.

Very nice!

Edited on 07/17/2011 at 7:26:04 AM PST

momha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by momha on Sep 13, 11 9:01 AM
download

[Post New]by bobbiev on Jun 5, 13 6:19 AM
spirt8888 wrote:I have been playing this game two days pretty much straight. got to the last screen there is no hour glass to give you more time and only 1 hammer the whole bottom of the screen is locked and much of the bottom has only two spaces not yet sure how to make a match 3 with only two spaces starting to think is was made so that there is no win. Is there any body that has finished the whole thing. need help!

I bought this game in March 2013. I have played it both timed and, more often, untimed at least 10 times. I love this game. I play it to relax so I use the untimed version.

Keep trying to get the blinking items to match first as they will cause an explosion of many tiles and usually helps get rid of a block.

[Post New]by tashalb1 on Jan 21, 14 10:49 PM
it looks really nice. i like the surrounding environment's of the game.

Go to: