Upcoming Absences

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by midorijama on Jul 14, 17 1:41 AM
To my dear neighbors: I won't be playing the game for three weeks, starting on July 15th. I'll be on vacation till August 5th or so. Have fun playing the game and see you when I return.

Krisz01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Krisz01 on Jul 14, 17 6:43 AM
Dear neighbours,

we have visitors for a few days and I probably won't be here at that time.

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Jul 15, 17 8:36 AM
Hello neighbors,
I am heading to the beach for a couple of days
Hubby does not like my playing on the computer when we are on vacation, so if I am able to logon I will just do a quick mass gifting of the common charges (null atom, energy rocks, dark matter, etc). I will resume full play on Wednesday, July 19. See you then! -jen

glca
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jul 16, 17 1:39 AM
PlusJenney wrote:Hello neighbors,
I am heading to the beach for a couple of days
Hubby does not like my playing on the computer when we are on vacation, so if I am able to logon I will just do a quick mass gifting of the common charges (null atom, energy rocks, dark matter, etc). I will resume full play on Wednesday, July 19. See you then! -jen

Jenny, have a pina colada for US & don't give RoM a second thought; we'll be here when you get back!

Gabrielle & John

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jul 20, 17 5:50 AM
Hi, I'm out for holidays. Back in September. Have a nice Summer!

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Jul 21, 17 5:59 AM
I will be away on holidays from today until September 4 with limited internet connections. I will try to gift whenever I have time, but otherwise I will be a pretty absent neighbour. Sorry about that and please feel free to delete me.
Cheers,
c

Nacho2012
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by Nacho2012 on Jul 30, 17 10:15 PM
Hello neighbors and friends,
I am on vacation from tomorrow until august 11th.
Have a good time and enjoy the game

Clicky007
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Clicky007 on Jul 31, 17 1:39 AM
Me too, I am off on summer vacation looking for a little less heat as I find temperatures above 35°C unbareable.
I'll be off for 2 weeks as from the 4th of August ( back on the 19th )
See you when I get back, unless it's your turn to be away ; happy gaming to you all and have yourself a wonderful summer where ever you may find yourself !!

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Aug 4, 17 2:36 AM
Dear Neighbours, I will be away from the 5th August until the 13th August and will not have internet access so will be unable to gift during this period and I will sleep Hope to see you all when I get back but understand if you feel the need to delete me.....

jannae
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by jannae on Aug 4, 17 7:24 AM
To Jannae,s neighbors. i will be not playing for awhile, broke my wrist.of course it was my right hand. Will gift if I can must practice with left hand.What a bummer.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,505 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Aug 4, 17 9:30 AM
jannae wrote:To Jannae,s neighbors. i will be not playing for awhile, broke my wrist.of course it was my right hand. Will gift if I can must practice with left hand.What a bummer.

Oh my gosh So sorry to hear this. You take care and don't worry about this game. You need to rest.

kouinata
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by kouinata on Aug 6, 17 12:58 AM
Hello friends! I will be on vacation from 7-28 August. I will not have a computer, so I'll be sleeping here Have everyone a wonderful time in everything you do!

Ginjeet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Ginjeet on Aug 7, 17 2:16 PM
I live in central Oregon and the total solar eclipse is coming and one of the best places in the country (world) to view it is here and they are expecting about a million people to show up in this area...so it's going to be interesting...they've already said we will run out of gas and different things and I'm thinking internet will slow down majorly so I may not be able to get on at all. Putting that many people in an area all of a sudden that isn't equipped for that many people will be taxing on stuff. The hospitals have no surgeries scheduled during that time except for emergencies, they have national guard coming into area to help with traffic, fires,etc. it's on 21st but will have people here a few days before and after. A big resort in Madras was totally booked 4 years ago by a Japanese tour group. Anyway I may not be on during that time....depends on internet.

I will try to repost closer to 21st as a reminder but have had a couple days lately where I couldn't connect and also some 10-12 hour days at work and just didn't do much of anything when I got home. So just trying to let people know while I can that I may not be on for a few around the 21st.

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Aug 7, 17 5:21 PM
Ginjeet wrote:the total solar eclipse is coming and one of the best places in the country (world) to view it is here

That is so cool! I hope you have crystal clear weather so you can fully enjoy the event, and smooth sailing with all the extra visitors. It could be an amazing few days!

Ginjeet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Ginjeet on Aug 8, 17 8:46 AM
PlusJenney wrote:
Ginjeet wrote:the total solar eclipse is coming and one of the best places in the country (world) to view it is here

That is so cool! I hope you have crystal clear weather so you can fully enjoy the event, and smooth sailing with all the extra visitors. It could be an amazing few days!

Yes it will be interesting and I pray there will be no forest fires. Been hot and dry. Lots of extra fuel since we had major amounts of snow this past winter. I believe it will be sunny. Where I live we get lots of sun, it's not like Portland or Eugene that get lots of rain. I took the day off so I wouldn't have to drive anywhere not looking forward to the gas prices tho...they say it's supposed to go over $5/gal prolly cuz it's supposed to run out of gas and of course I have my special glasses so I can watch it looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time

Krisz01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Krisz01 on Aug 13, 17 11:17 AM
Dear neighbours,

I'm on a two-week holiday. I will be here and send gifts when I can.

Go to: