end of game-arranging gems in a circle

[Post New]by lizkate on Sep 30, 08 4:39 AM
I cannot get the gems to align correctly-I've rotated them numerous times without effect-any hints on how to finish the last part of this game?
thanks-Kate in MI

Re:end of game-arranging gems in a circle

[Post New]by iluvdoxies on Oct 1, 08 11:11 AM
Me 2--- I cant get tjem to align, please help.

[Post New]by chachifallon on Oct 11, 08 5:21 PM
Dexter----I can't seem to do it correctly. PLEASE Clarify.

Lynnbb91157
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by Lynnbb91157 on Oct 11, 08 5:35 PM
Did you check the forum for that game because someone gave instructions in there that got me to the finish.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Apr 2, 10 10:17 AM
ok so i have the circles for the last puzzle in place.they don't lock into i am lost. is it because i didn't find the 50th gem

Edited on 04/02/2010 at 10:18:40 AM PST

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

[Post New]by jenak3769 on Apr 2, 10 10:20 AM
auds7466 wrote:ok so i have the circles for the last puzzle in place.they don't lock into i am lost. is it because i didn't find the 50th gem

yep

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Apr 2, 10 10:22 AM
ok so i twisted and turned the dials in the circle and it worked so my fishy friends all i can say is perseverance pays off

end of game-arranging gems in a circle

[Post New]by starlite19442 on Jul 12, 10 5:10 AM
lizkate wrote:I cannot get the gems to align correctly-I've rotated them numerous times without effect-any hints on how to finish the last part of this game

I [b] I too m having trouble with the end of the game. I only have 47 gems is that the problem. I have tried the suggestions in other posts, but I can't seem to get it work. It appears that all of the gems are lined up in the puzzle, But nothing.

Please help me

[Post New]by MsDeeMorning on Feb 2, 11 4:39 PM
HELP!!!! I really don't know what i am doing...got the hole lined up and nothing. HELP!!!

[Post New]by gglitz on Feb 13, 11 12:07 PM
i started matching the smallest circle designs first, then went till i got to the largest line. then the BIG PROBLEMS began, all the gems started to turn on and you have to remember the sequence they were lit. i cannot get them HELP.

[u][i][b]

Abhay154
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Abhay154 on Sep 4, 11 11:38 PM
This game is too hard.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 22, 12 4:43 PM
Once I realized that the gems light up when in the correct position, things got easier.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 15, 12 9:46 PM

The holes of the gems are to be rotated in accordance to the shape of the outlying gems; for example, if you look to your left-hand side you'll see a green square-shaped gem.

I matched the 2nd largest ring (inner from the outside ring) to THAT square-shaped green gem by rotating that particular ring to a square shape and then aligned the rest of the rings accordingly and within seconds, the whole set of gems lit up and then transplanted themselves inside their specific holes.

At that point, you're given a 5 series very easy Simon Says game and voila, the inner rings open up to display the large diamond.

MEnr56

MLADYLU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MLADYLU on Oct 24, 13 5:07 PM
It would be so helpful if there was a walkthrough with pictures for the final gem configuration.

[Post New]by bjhatch on Jun 13, 14 2:12 PM
Lynnbb91157 wrote:Did you check the forum for that game because someone gave instructions in there that got me to the finish.

[Post New]by bjhatch on Jun 13, 14 2:15 PM
gglitz wrote:i started matching the smallest circle designs first, then went till i got to the largest line. then the BIG PROBLEMS began, all the gems started to turn on and you have to remember the sequence they were lit. i cannot get them HELP.

[u][i][b]

[Post New]by bjhatch on Jun 13, 14 2:16 PM
cannot get the gems in sequence order - help

judiak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by judiak on Aug 17, 14 3:37 PM
I started with the smallest circle and discovered there are 2 ways to line this up with gems. my second attempt worked. from there I aligned the remaining circles from inner to outer.

Go to: