picture size

[Post New]by jobcorpgrannie on Jan 12, 10 12:35 PM
I just purchased this game and the picture on my monitor is so big, I can't see the sides, top or bottom. I'm sure I am missing something cause I cannot figure the game out. HELP

Re:picture size

[Post New]by newtck on Jan 12, 10 7:07 PM
not sure what type of resolution u r using, but check ur internet options under tools or the control panel. or you can hold down your control button while you scoll on your mouse scroll button if you are using a mouse.

bellagoth
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by bellagoth on Jan 17, 10 4:39 PM
I'm going to add my 2 cents here because I had this same problem with a different ND game and there are no answers out on the internet. I even spent about an hour on the phone with customer support (from another game site) with no solution. You can't play the game at all without the whole picture being available on your monitor, and there's nothing in the game menu to fix it, and changing screen resolution doesn't fix this particular problem either. What finally worked was pushing the buttons on the bottom of the monitor (those buttons you forget are there after you install your monitor and never use them again) to adjust horizontal and vertical alignment. Do it when the game's running and you'll notice immediately when it's fixed. I was worried it would move the picture from all other programs off the screen and that I'd have to readjust every time I played/quit playing, but It didn't affect the picture for any other programs. I don't know why. I just know it worked. Good luck!

[Post New]by 2chope on Feb 21, 10 8:18 PM
The trick to this is. 1. before starting your n.d game right click your mouse.
2. scroll down to Graphics properties. left click on this.
3. double left click on display settings.
4. Go first to colour Quality change 16 bit to 32 bit. Then go Screen Resolution change from 800 x 600 to 1024 x 768. Then go to Refesh Rate and change 60 Hertz to 75 hertz and the final number 5 step is left click on O.K.

JUST REMEMBER TO REVERSE IF IT IS A FAMILY COMPUTER. IF ICONS LOOK SMALL RIGHT CLICK AND PUSH REFESH.

Hope that helps
2chope

Go to: