QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

problems

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jan 12, 10 12:55 PM
i had problems with a jerky pointer and everytime i cleaned something up it hesitated on the meter getting to 100%. scrubing glue off floor was done but i had to keep scrubbing until the meter decided it was full. it stayed on 98% for awhile and then finally let loose and jumped to the box to read about job well done. this also happened when washing/waxing the car. i also had problems in the grocery store and other places. the bag was in the cart and i clicked on it right away but i had to get all the other items first and kept clicking on the bag and finally it allowed me to get the bag. i did not like it at first but then as i was working fixing things i started to ike it more. but some of it is a little ridiculous and could have been left out in my opinion. lots of people will probably enjoy this one, but its not for me. the objects and hint system make it an almost easy game. there is a little searching to be done but not really hard. and with a dollar and my opinion you can get a cup of coffee somewhere.

Edited on 01/12/2010 at 1:01:21 PM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:problems

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 12, 10 2:11 PM
Hi QUZEMOTO!

We've had a few players report to us that updating their version of DirectX helped them resolve these issues. You'll also want to make sure that you have the latest version of your video card drivers as well. You can read more about how to do this by clicking here

Also, if you're on Vista, you may want to make sure that you have Aero disabled, as this feature can use a ton of system resources. You can read about how to do this by clicking here.

If you're still experiencing difficulty with this game, please click on the "contact us" link on the left side of either article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: