bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

New build available for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 12, 10 5:27 PM
Hi folks!

There is a new build of Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise

This build speeds up the loading process, adds a magnifying glass added to the game and fixes various bugs.

If you don't see an update alert within your Game Manager, just uninstall the current build then reinstall. You can find instructions on how to uninstall your game by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 01/12/2010 at 5:28:02 PM PST

Re:New build available for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise

[Post New]by tanis59 on Jan 17, 10 4:47 PM
Well worth the new build. Definitely smoother and graphics seem improved.

[Post New]by cjrbanta on Jan 18, 10 5:05 PM
i have tryed that twice now and i still can not get past the circul puzzel. it wont move or any thing so i am going to for get the game . i bought it but that is my bad luck i will not bye another one. you have trouble and you dont get the help all you get is more question and not ansewers

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 3, 10 11:26 AM
cjrbanta wrote:i have tryed that twice now and i still can not get past the circul puzzel. it wont move or any thing so i am going to for get the game . i bought it but that is my bad luck i will not bye another one. you have trouble and you dont get the help all you get is more question and not ansewers

Cjrbanta, you didn't mention it so I'll ask --- did you contact Customer Support with your problem? If they can't help fix it, then they will give you back your credit.

If you're looking for technical help in these forums, you may get some help but the members and moderators are not the people who are trained to provide that kind of assistance.

Sorry you had a bad experience with the game and wish you'd pursue it further.

mo

Go to: