Re:Welcome to 10 Talismans forum

[Post New]by humbucks on Sep 29, 08 3:24 PM
Hi All

I'm new here. I just started a couple of days ago. I like this place. Hope to be talking to you soon.

[Post New]by halokiller on Dec 18, 08 1:56 PM
that cool

[Post New]by halokiller on Dec 18, 08 1:57 PM
cool

Edited on 12/18/2008 at 1:57:56 PM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 21, 09 2:55 AM
Nice relaxing little M3, pretty background photos of oriental scenes. Untimed option which always sells me Don't know why I need yet another M3 unless I'm building a collection, just bought Fishdom last night, and always go back to the Big Kahunas. Just got carried away when a Daily Deal played smooth on both XP desktop and Vista laptop, can't ask more than that.

Music which I usually turn off when TV is on is relaxing, a bit meditative, but gets repetitious. I like M3's for something uncomplicated to doodle around with while watching or listening to TV, without a mouse in my hand I go into withdrawals .

I think it said there's just 50 levels, then I guess you go for timed to beat your scores but I'll just start again and relax. If you're into Daily Deals buy it.

(How many M3's are too many?

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Sep 21, 09 8:24 AM
Thanks for your feedback on the game puzzledone. Also checked the review at gz and they rated it well. I haven't tried this one, but it looks interesting. I'll have to give it a go when I get home tonight. Like you, I don't need another match 3, but a good one on the Daily Deal--why not!!!

Hmmmm, how many match 3's are too many----can you have too many-lol!!!

Edited on 09/21/2009 at 8:27:27 AM PST

Re: Welcome to 10 Talismans forum

[Post New]by leoderloewe on Sep 30, 09 11:31 AM
New here... I actually started out at Big Sea Forums so, I'm going a bit backward....

leoderloewe

[Post New]by mattiebear on Nov 15, 09 8:15 AM
I hope you can help me out. I was on #8 talilsman of my second go-round last night. This morning, everything is gone, including my name. Do you have any idea what might have caused this? It's the first time I've run into this problem, and I didn't do anything different from all the other times I logged off.
Thanks so much...

[Post New]by ssugarbarre on Apr 4, 10 7:05 PM
i just bought it and its soothing, but its time for bed
i got out...but wasnt sure how
at one point it said if you leave yuo leave your score to zero..so i did next round then i got out..
so how do i get out and save score.
thanks

izarod
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by izarod on Feb 18, 11 12:39 PM
If you like a calm soothing balm for nerves, this is perfect. I have played this game many times and just love it. It relaxes you when you have had enough of bending your mind on hidden object and large file games. I think it is well worth the price. Five stars out of five from this fishy. good luck and calm seas.

Go to: