columns puzzle

[Post New]by froggy131622 on Jan 12, 10 11:02 PM
I am stuck at the boxes u hit to raise or lower columns. Have no hint and want to know how to solve or pass over.

tomib
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:columns puzzle

[Post New]by tomib on Jan 14, 10 4:25 PM
I am having trouble too. Lots of views but no help? I saw the pattern on the walkthrough but it's not working. I have also tried other patterns. any suggestions?

[Post New]by justhandleit on Jan 14, 10 9:21 PM
I am also having problems with the pillars. I can't skip because the skip never shows up. I can't reset cause no reset, etc. I tried the pattern in the walkthrough but doesn't work. Tried all buttons and configurations and never do I actually see the entire 16 pillars. The best I got was 12 and 14. Anyone out there with some answers, pleaseeeee!!!!!

patti

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 15, 10 11:10 AM
The only thing you can do is experiment with each square. I started with left side when the pillars rose up on the left, I went to next squares and when some raised on the right i went to next row until watched and figured out that they were all lined up , it took a while but that is basically all one can do.I hated that puzzle, but if you watch which pillars raise with each row of squares left side raise some on the side the next row raises some on left and second row third row of squares raise next etc.I m sorry there is no better way to help.

[Post New]by justhandleit on Jan 15, 10 4:37 PM
Thanks, gks1951. I finally did get thru it and I did using a similar method. Thanks for your help.

Martha66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Martha66 on Jan 20, 10 11:46 AM
I can't get the columns, it says to go back to the fesco and across from there is statue protected by lava. there's no stature protected bt lava as i can find. what did you do here.

martha66

Go to: