bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Bunita2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia forum

[Post New]by Bunita2 on Jan 13, 10 6:39 PM
I downloaded the free version - it would not open so I went in and purcahsed it - it will not open for me - HELP.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jan 14, 10 12:38 AM
Sorry you're having problems with it Bunita, works fine for me and I'm really enjoying it. Customer Support should be able to fix you up though, just click on the over on the right side of this page.

Welcome to the Pond and good luck

[Post New]by Juliejl on Jan 18, 10 7:03 PM
Can anyone help me solve the puzzle level on 7? It's either 7-10 or 7-11 depending on when you build. It looks simple, and I have been able to solve all the rest of the puzzles without too much trouble. This is my second time through the game, and I don't want to skip it this time. There are 6 moves to destroy 2 gold tiles. Any help? Any at all?

[Post New]by Abeador2 on Jan 21, 10 7:20 PM
Help!!!
I am stuck in 3-8 and 3-9.
What am I trying to accomplish in 3-8? All the spots are cleared and there seems to be no end.
In 3-9 it seems I have tried every combination. I have just gotten stuck.
JANE

[Post New]by bikecoach64 on Jan 22, 10 5:40 PM
So what gives, I downloaded : "heros of Hellas2" No joy, It keeps asking if I want to play again, 60 min left, then it tells me a game is running. Bull!

[Post New]by scoopjdu on Jan 24, 10 7:35 AM
Juliejl wrote:Can anyone help me solve the puzzle level on 7? It's either 7-10 or 7-11 depending on when you build. It looks simple, and I have been able to solve all the rest of the puzzles without too much trouble. This is my second time through the game, and I don't want to skip it this time. There are 6 moves to destroy 2 gold tiles. Any help? Any at all?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 24, 10 9:54 AM
bikecoach, you may need to clear the process that was already started from your task manager. To do this, click Ctrl+alt+Del and click start task manager. You will see any tasks that are currently running. If you don't see the game, go to the second tab (processes) and stop the process that starts with "bfg". Be careful that you do not stop other process, because those may be needed to run your system.
Then try to run the game again from the BF game manager. If you have Vista or Windows 7, you may be having trouble because you are not running the game as "administrator".
I have windows 7 and the game runs just fine for me.
Hope this helpls.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 24, 10 9:57 AM
Abeador2 wrote:Help!!!
What am I trying to accomplish in 3-8? All the spots are cleared and there seems to be no end.
JANE

Jane, you need to look at the tasks you are supposed to accomplish on the bottom of your screen (these also pop up when you start a level). Sometimes you just need to clear gold tiles, but sometimes you need to drop a locket piece or gem off the gameboard, or ask a hero for help so many times before the level is over. The bottom shows you the progress toward each of your goals.

For 3-9, that is a puzzle level. See my posts under the "the puzzles" thread for solutions to all the puzzle levels. (If you don't want to cheat - just keep trying different combinations till you meet the goal). You can try a puzzle level as many times as you like.

Edited on 01/24/2010 at 9:59:06 AM PST

[Post New]by maxmarjo on Jan 26, 10 5:50 PM
I have played this game 3 times but this time I would like not to skip Level 7-10. I completed all the other puzzles but 7-10 is my albatrose. Help!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 27, 10 8:51 AM
maxmarjo, I have put solutions to all the puzzle levels in the "the puzzles" thread. I think you mean 7-11 which is the puzzle level closest to 7-10.
Go to that thread and check it out. That was the toughest puzzle of the lot!

[Post New]by maxmarjo on Jan 30, 10 1:19 PM
Thanks cstdenis that worked well.

[Post New]by tjh12345 on Feb 13, 10 4:21 PM
Abeador2 wrote:Help!!!
JANE

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 13, 10 4:37 PM
Here for anyone who needs help with the puzzles just copy and paste this link into your browser and it will take you right to the page where the brilliant Cstdenis has given the solutions for all the puzzles.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/75146.page

[Post New]by MeBoobs on Feb 15, 10 12:52 PM
I am interested in how much time I can actually have fun playing this game. I do not want only 2 hours of fun. Can anyone help?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Feb 15, 10 7:47 PM
MeBoobs, It took me a couple of days to finish the game - playing about 1-2 hours per day, then I replayed it several times. I play pretty fast and didn't have too much trouble solving the puzzle levels, but for some it can take a bit longer. I really enjoyed the game and will keep it on my system to replay again and again. There are lots of levels and lots of different ways to play (easy, medium, hard). It is definitely worth it!

[Post New]by MeBoobs on Feb 15, 10 9:20 PM
Thank you very much cstdenis. I appreciate your info and prompt reply.

[Post New]by disneygirl01 on Apr 18, 10 11:27 PM
Hello Once again to Everyone..
I made a post in the other forum about
New build available for Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia.
Did I post it in the wrong place? Love the Game, and the
forums. Thanks for the help.
Take Care Be Well Everyone...
Dis ;-)

[Post New]by kitchentwitch1 on Jun 17, 10 4:51 PM
It is driving me nuts trying to finiish the puzzle on Level 5-2. I hate to "cheat" but it is bugging me that I can't get through it! Can someone help me? I don't want to just skip it I want to know how to do it.

Problems with Windows 7

[Post New]by sweedensf on Jul 11, 10 6:41 PM
I got the game, but when I try to open it, it doesn't open and makes a sound like if it was denied or something...

I'm running Windows 7, I have tried compatibility and running as administrator but still doesn't work.

Greetings!

Go to: