Corythosaur
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Stoneloops! of Jurassica

[Post New]by Corythosaur on Jan 13, 10 12:19 AM
This thread is for reviews and comparisons of Stoneloops of Jurassica.

Edited on 01/07/2011 at 2:39:20 AM PST

Corythosaur
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re: Reviews of Stoneloops of Jurassica

[Post New]by Corythosaur on Jan 13, 10 12:21 AM
I am not terribly fond of this game. I don't like the soundtrack (jungle noises and caveman drumming). I prefer Sparkle and Atlantis Sky Patrol. I do like the concept of taking a ball out of the chain and putting in back in somewhere else. That element makes for a lot more strategy than the other two marble poppers. However, it is much harder on the wrist, because you have to click twice for an "element of game action" rather than once as in a simple shooter.

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Reviews of Stoneloops of Jurassica

[Post New]by dancebear on Dec 13, 10 12:56 PM
I like this one. I like listening to drums and even though the drumming isn't what I would call great its OK. The game itself is fairly standard for this genre. I finish the easier levels before moving on. The easy level is VEEERRRRRRRRRRy easy so we'll see where it goes from here.

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Stoneloops! of Jurassica

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 11 2:40 AM
Hi fishies,

I've gone ahead and stickied this thread, thank you for creating it!

We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Stoneloops! of Jurassica

[Post New]by witget on Apr 18, 12 11:45 PM
How the heck do I finish 10-15, have played over 30 times and cannot bet this one level. Very aggravating. Aaaaaaaaaargh.

Go to: