Strategy Guide?

[Post New]by justwannaplay52f on May 15, 16 6:14 AM
I read in one of the reviews this had a strategy guide..I can't find one.. It doesn't seem like a Collector's Edition without one..Am I just missing it?? \\

Thanks!

Re:Strategy Guide?

[Post New]by justwannaplay52f on May 15, 16 6:39 AM
Never mind! Found it!!! Thanks anyway

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on May 15, 16 7:05 AM
Ok..then please..where is it?? LOL

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on May 15, 16 7:55 AM
If you are having a particular problem, then probably others are too. So when you find the solution, it's always the nice thing to tell us how you did it. Just saying.

DK

sam1am07
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sam1am07 on May 15, 16 10:04 AM
You have to click "Menu" once you have started a level. "Strategy Guide" will be the last choice in the "Pause" menu. It really isn't a standard strategy guide in my opinion. I am glad, though, that they have the treasure locations listed. I hope this helps!

brimaz
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by brimaz on May 17, 16 12:05 AM
I had no trouble finding the strategy guide, but was extremely disappointed when I did. It's virtually useless - I'm stuck on level 3-8, and the strategy guide has absolutely nothing to help me. What a waste of money, to pay for a "collectors edition" when it's not.

[Post New]by stronggirl69 on May 17, 16 1:09 PM
I do not see where the treasures are listed,please clarify.

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Okami on May 17, 16 3:44 PM
You have to page through the tutorial to about page 29 in order to find the treasure maps. It's not pin-point either, more like a general area. Check behind trees and other obstacles.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on May 17, 16 5:41 PM
Yes, the strategy guide is AWFUL. The treasure location maps are tiny, I've even printed some of them off and still can't find a few treasures on the last 3 bonus levels. Honestly, a few pages of screenshots (without even an index) does not a strategy guide make!

Go to: