bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Stuck at the Professor's Office, Bust Puzzle or South Lawn?

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 13, 10 2:58 PM
Hi folks! I just received some information from the developers of this game that may be helpful to some of you out there.

For users who are stuck in the professor's office after finding the first set of items:

You can continue to play the game by opening the journal and then clicking on the close button on the top right corner of the journal page. It is a circle with an X in it.

For users who are stuck at the bust puzzle with the Andrew Jackson bust stuck to the cursor:

It is possible close the tutorial box and continue with the game by clicking on the OK button with the bottom of the bust. The OK button will glow when the cursor is aligned properly.

For users who are stuck at the South Law:

Open the journal and click on the "Map" button near the top left corner of the journal. This will allow you to travel to other rooms and find the mirrors.

Re:Stuck at the Professor's Office, Bust Puzzle or South Lawn?

[Post New]by printerkid on Jan 30, 10 8:36 PM
I was stuck on the South Lawn after finding one mirror. Then, I couldn't believe I actually worked on it and figured it out. You don't click on the top two large arrows; they are to switch between two views of the room. You click on the journal, and it shows several pictures on both sides. You need a total of five mirrors, so you click on one of the pictures. If it shows a list of items you need to locate, you will find a mirror at the end of your search. It goes back to the Decoder machine where she learns what the five words are. One is on the piano, one on the south lawn, one on the staircase, etc.

Good luck. I have another game I'm stuck on and may need your help.

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Feb 13, 10 4:04 PM
I have a question out there about being stuck in the professor's office (after the Oval Office.) No replies. It may be because readers think I might have tried the fix in this post. I tried, and tried, and tried ... No joy. I'm still stuck and can go no further. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks, Greyhoundgirl

[Post New]by moondancer422 on Jul 24, 10 9:03 AM
Stuck on the lawn after finding mirror. Read posts but there is no map button in my journal. Help

Go to: