gummy drop

[Post New]by gill1958 on May 15, 16 11:55 PM
Shanghai level 109 is impossible to complete there's not enough time to do it. Has anyone got any tips please.

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:gummy drop

[Post New]by madelainef on May 17, 16 2:22 AM
It is tough but not impossible - concentrate on catching all the extra time rather than on completing the level and, if all else fails, throw bonuses at it.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 18, 16 4:37 PM
Hi gill1958,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing Shanghai, Level 109. Thank you madelainef for stopping by with that great tip. It took me a couple tries to get through this level, but by working to collect the extra time as you suggested, I was able to then focus more on clearing out the tiles. Additionally, I found it helpful to create boosts to set off in the level. This let me wipe out more gummies at a time, and was also useful when trying to remove the tiles in hard to get to corners.

I also recommend focusing on clearing one sticker set at a time. Because they regenerate, it can make it harder to get them off the board and can cost you extra time. Instead, I worked on clearing a full set before moving on to the next. This helped to prevent them from returning at a later point in the level.

If there's still any issues completing this level, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your account. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can.

If you have any questions in the future, we encourage posting in that cities' level help thread. This helps to keep the forums tidy, while also assisting the Moderators in making sure that everyone's questions are answered. Here are the links to the directory of those threads, as well as the Shanghai help thread:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP
Shanghai - Level Help

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Tillysmum_1 on Jun 16, 16 12:36 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi gill1958,

I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble completing Shanghai, Level 109. Thank you madelainef for stopping by with that great tip. It took me a couple tries to get through this level, but by working to collect the extra time as you suggested, I was able to then focus more on clearing out the tiles. Additionally, I found it helpful to create boosts to set off in the level. This let me wipe out more gummies at a time, and was also useful when trying to remove the tiles in hard to get to corners.

I also recommend focusing on clearing one sticker set at a time. Because they regenerate, it can make it harder to get them off the board and can cost you extra time. Instead, I worked on clearing a full set before moving on to the next. This helped to prevent them from returning at a later point in the level.

If there's still any issues completing this level, please feel free to contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Customer Support Team</a> with the email address associated with your account. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can.

If you have any questions in the future, we encourage posting in that cities' level help thread. This helps to keep the forums tidy, while also assisting the Moderators in making sure that everyone's questions are answered. Here are the links to the directory of those threads, as well as the Shanghai help thread:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/616879.page">Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP</a>
<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/616893.page">Shanghai - Level Help</a>

I hope this helped. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

I'm now at the end of my tether.

Shanghai levels 109 and 106-1 are IMPOSSIBLE to complete!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 16 12:54 PM
Hi Tillysmum_1,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Shanghai, Level 109 and Shanghai, Level 106-1. These indeed are tricky levels that took me quite a few tries to get through. For Shanghai, level 109 what I found helped was to try the suggestion of collecting extra time and focus on clearing the tiles. To help get through Level 106-1, please refer to the following thread for tips:

Shanghai

We definitely want the levels to be challenging and attainable in Gummy Drop! If you find that you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

For game level specific questions, it is highly recommended to post in the designated city threads as bfgPanthalassa mentioned. This will help keep the Gummy Drop! forum organized.

Thank you for your understanding. Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Patchulie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Patchulie on Jul 30, 16 9:10 PM
Holy cow! I'm slow, and just spent close to 1,000 coins on boosts of extra time and shovels to get through 109. That was horrible.

Go to: