bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 3D Magic Mahjongg forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to 3D Magic Mahjongg forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 3D Magic Mahjongg players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to 3D Magic Mahjongg forum

[Post New]by awesomegirl123 on Nov 9, 08 1:41 PM
Ok I love Mahjong. I play on it all the time!!

[Post New]by Rimsky00 on Nov 18, 09 9:29 PM
VERY angry, have not been able to download game since paid for it and i have not been able to get tech. support even after 2 email.

badmommy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Been havin fun with this :-)

[Post New]by badmommy64 on Mar 16, 10 9:06 PM
I like playing mahjong and i really like this one....millions of options, random plays. It's a keeper on my desktop, a standard go to game that always satisfies..perfect for me A+

[Post New]by maitc2 on Apr 11, 10 11:05 AM
love playing 3d mahjongg, but it doesn't work on Win 7 or visita. Purchased the disk to see if that worked and it doesn't. Come on GUYs you should be able to fix it. It runs perfect on XP, but that is so old, no one supports it anymore.

[Post New]by maitc2 on Apr 15, 10 9:37 PM
For Vista & Win 7 you have to setup the drmactivator correctly and download the Directx drivers. I got it to finally work on my Vista desktop and one of the Win 7 laptop's that I use. I having issues with the other Win7 laptop, but I am getting there. It takes a while to find out what drivers you need for Directx. I am downloading all of them for the last laptop to see what I am missing.

[Post New]by iceblueeyed on Apr 21, 10 12:05 PM
My mom has this game and loves playing it but it just freezes up on her. She has to manually shut down the pc and restart it before she can get anywhere. Please tell me what drivers are needed to run this game. She is running Windows Vista. Please let me know ASAP! My thanks!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 21, 10 12:34 PM
Hi fishies,

If you are having trouble finding which updates you need you can check out this help article or you can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Here are the System Requirements for the game that may help.
* CPU: 600 Mhz
* RAM: 128 MB
* DirectX: 6.0
* Hard Drive: 21 MB

bfgTigris

[Post New]by peaches20 on Jan 16, 11 1:42 PM
I just downloaded 3D Magic Mahjongg and I'm getting an error message that says that my Windows has shut it down because it can cause potential harm to my computer. What is all that about?

[Post New]by holdinon94 on May 26, 12 6:17 PM
Thanks ~so far this beats **** by far!!!

[Post New]by madchipmunk on Aug 20, 12 2:09 PM
Something is wrong with this game. When it's working it's great. However it tends to crash and freeze while you are playing. Needs a little more work.

Go to: