BoaterSue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Cheat sheet?

[Post New]by BoaterSue on Jan 14, 10 12:00 AM
Is there a blog that can help you on the minigame with only 3 or 4 moves? I have been stumped on 2 of them.

Edited on 01/14/2010 at 12:00:45 AM PST

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Cheat sheet?

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jan 14, 10 12:43 AM
No one has posted solutions yet that I know of BoaterSue, you could google for it.

I've been stumped too but since you aren't penalized for starting again I did them over until I got it right. Try a different starting move each time and process of elimination will eventually triumph

Good luck

BoaterSue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BoaterSue on Jan 15, 10 10:57 PM
Thanks. I have been restarting but there a couple of them that just have me stumped. I guess the old adage applies here "try, try and try again".

[Post New]by hiplocke on Mar 27, 10 3:22 PM
playing doors of the mind. stumped on the fuse box. probably simple but can't seem to get it

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 27, 10 3:33 PM
Welcome to the pond hiplocke!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Here is a link to the Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries Forum. There is a walkthrough at the top of the forum where I found this tip:
Click on the match to get a small area of light.
You might have to click the match again, because the light will go out after awhile.
Collect the BUTTON in the bottom left corner.
Collect the red CABLE in the middle of the screen.
Click on the fuse box.
Place the BUTTON, and the CABLE from the inventory, on the fuse box to turn the lights back on.

Happy Gaming!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by espysam29 on Apr 3, 10 4:44 AM
I could not get past level 4, #7. Any tips on how to get the two sides of this game?

thanks!

Go to: