Re:Two items on one plate

[Post New]by IaLily on Sep 30, 08 11:09 AM
I'm sorry I can't help; I haven't had that problem (so far). Good luck!

drdivva
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by drdivva on Sep 30, 08 9:23 PM
I have had the same problem. What did you do to get them on the same plate?

jsh8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by jsh8 on Oct 1, 08 8:20 AM
Yeah just cook stuff at the same time.. you can only put 2 things on one plate if someone orders it.. I found that out the hard way :-).. so you can't cook ahead on the grill and fryer.

[Post New]by tndenni on Oct 5, 08 10:05 PM
I can't put the chicken on the grill. It wants fried chicken. Can't get two items on one plate no matter what I try. Any help?

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Oct 6, 08 10:30 AM
what level are you on if it doesn't let you put chicken on grill?

[Post New]by tndenni on Oct 8, 08 11:37 AM
Level 3. Maybe its fried fish? I'm from the South. Chicken is always fried, LOL! Any suggestions? I have tried everything!

Edited on 10/08/2008 at 12:14:48 PM PST

Balicat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Balicat on Oct 21, 08 9:31 AM
I've played two rounds of Cooking Dash - still find it fun. However when I cannot get the second item on the plate usually there is an error some place. Either you have the wrong item in the fryer or maybe the wrong sauce colro and then trying to add the wrong item from the grill. And often when I do that I find myself having to dump it all and start over - at that point if I don't have a coffee pot, there goes the customer!!! But you can and should be able to have not only 2 plates going but eventually when you have 2 fryers and 2 grills you can cook 4 items and click off all 4 successfully, serving 2 customers at once. It is a fun game - not nearly as difficult as the other Dash game that is fairly current.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Apr 18, 12 5:46 PM
tn denni you are thinking about cooking dash 3 where there's chicken

Go to: