Problem with game

[Post New]by amietillman on Jan 14, 10 5:29 AM
Okay so I am quite a bit disappointed. This is a really good game. HOWEVER, it does not save my data. So I get to a certain point and exit the game. Next time I go back in, all my save data is gone and I have to start from scratch again.

What a waste of money and game credit on this game. Very disappointing.

iluvmycats63
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Problem with game

[Post New]by iluvmycats63 on Jan 19, 10 1:38 AM
HI I know how you feel.I loved the demo and played on line and as soon as I buy the game has issues lol...I will also talk to them a about game credit gl on your end

[Post New]by dozymae on Jan 29, 10 10:05 AM
I too keep on having problems with this game. It either freezes and wont go any further or I keep getting an error message. Not very happy as I have purchased this game which is basically unplayable.

[Post New]by jcjhot32 on Jan 29, 10 4:55 PM
Each time I play it I get to a point and then it just exits the game and I have to restart the game. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It is fun but very frustrating because you have to keep re-starting the game. Big Fish you really need to fix this game or give the Game Credit back.

[Post New]by _Jessimaka_ on Feb 3, 10 4:26 PM
I'm having an issue with this game too... It randomly freezes on me and then I have to turn my computer off because it won't let me move anywhere... Or I sometimes get an error message and it turns the game off. Not sure what to do about it... I love this game, but all these issues keep happening.

[Post New]by blondie1111 on Feb 22, 10 2:32 PM
its a great game and I really love playing it but I can make outfits all day long but when I go to the runway in 2 min. it kicks me off and I have to start over. please advise me what to do? I ave uninstalled and reinstalled twice.

Blondie1111

[Post New]by widsky on Mar 13, 10 3:01 PM
dozymae wrote:I too keep on having problems with this game. It either freezes and wont go any further or I keep getting an error message. Not very happy as I have purchased this game which is basically unplayable.

I have the same problem, I keep getting an error message...why is that happen? I purchased this game to be play not unplayable...I'm not very happy...is anyone will answer our question?we are customer heree...

[Post New]by booter12 on May 4, 10 7:07 AM
I had a problem with the game loading so i uninstalled it and reinstalled and now it won't work.can't even get it to activate..and on the rare occasion when it activated still would never open

GaPeach1981
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,588 Posts

[Post New]by GaPeach1981 on May 5, 10 6:56 PM
sorry to hear of so many problems...mine however works perfectly. Could it possibly be an outdated video card??

[Post New]by henryt on Jun 12, 10 8:33 PM
I should have read about the game on here before d/l it to my computer. It has never installed correctly (did so repeatedly) and it freezes on me as well.
It really is disapointing, because its a wonderful game and I truly would rather have the game than a credit it they could fix the issues.

Bigfish what is your answer to our questions and issues please?

[Post New]by ShelLvsRic on Apr 21, 11 6:51 PM
I had the same problem with mine. I play for a few minutes & then it shows an error message & I have to shut it down & restart my computer. I too have reinstalled it and it is the game itself, I'm affraid. They will replace it with a different game if you call them or talk to them online. It would be nice if they figure out what is wrong with the game & fix it. It is a fun game.

[Post New]by DreamDancer82 on Sep 24, 11 11:37 AM
I played the game through once, but not without my share of crashing, that's for sure, and with my method, it was VERY slow going. Only because I kept exiting the game after I designed a couple of outfits, before the darn thing could crash on me so it would save my data. But believe me, that is very tedius, and a pain in the neck to boot. Oy.

[Post New]by GotGod13 on Jul 8, 12 9:37 AM
i can't figure out how to play the free trial will someone tell me what to do

[Post New]by GotGod13 on Jul 8, 12 9:44 AM
i really need help

[Post New]by GotGod13 on Jul 8, 12 9:45 AM
someone help me please

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 8, 12 11:12 AM
Hi GotGod13,

To play the trial game, all you need to do is go to the game page, and click the blue "Download Now" button.

Then Select Run or Save File to start the game download.

- If you choose Run, the game will download and start installing automatically.
- If you choose to Save, you will have to find and run the game file after it has downloaded to your computer.

- Once it's installed, you can open and start playing the trial through the game icon on your desktop or through Game Manager.

And if you'd like we've got more information here:

How do I download and play a free trial?

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: