babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

How many levels

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on May 16, 16 9:51 PM
Liking this game so far. Before buying I'd like to get an idea of how many levels there are.

Re:How many levels

[Post New]by Snowdragon_23 on May 17, 16 7:59 AM
100 levels with the promise of another hundred levels coming in a soon-to-follow sequel.

JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on Jun 14, 16 10:15 AM
Lots of luck getting passed 100. I have played the last (100) game 35 times and it returns to the start of the (100) and says no more moves. There are moves, you can see them. If their game is any sign of what to expect, do not buy it.

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Jul 24, 16 12:19 PM
JRDallas: I didn't find level 100 near as difficult as level 94 was (but that took only 3 tries after realizing that I could buy upgrades for my weapons!). I thought it was level 98 or 99 where I was also informed that there were no moves or that I was overtaken by webs and imps as to make it impossible to go further. The last move I made, before getting the 'can't go any further' msg, obviously caused me to be blocked from continuing by another web that appeared (?) but no time is given/can't see the board so that I'd know what that blockage was exactly, try to avoid doing the same on my next try. I did complete level 100 after a few tries (although, as I said before, I thought it was 98 or 99 giving me the same trouble). One must keep trying new approaches -- concentrating on clearing certain webs/imps from different parts of the board and creating potions and exploding pumpkins in strategic places.

Go to: