bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Penny Dreadfuls Sweet Todd Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 14, 10 9:17 AM
Hi folks!

Need a little extra help? The Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition walkthrough is available now on the Big Fish Games blog! Just click here.

You can also get to the blog by going to the main page - you'll find a link on the left, under "Today's New Release."

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 10/26/2011 at 1:55:33 PM PST

frannycats
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Penny Dreadfuls Sweet Todd Collector's Edition

[Post New]by frannycats on Jan 18, 10 1:38 PM
Thanks so much! I love Margie B's walkthroughs - always much more detailed than others. This one even had video supplements.

This game was both challenging and fun, despite the rather gruesome plot and operatic dialogue that was a bit boring at times.

I'm afraid that even with the walkthrough (from which I sometimes strayed), I only scored a "B" in my final, and missed finding a couple of the HOGs games totally.

Having the extras available make the collector's edition worth the extra cost to me. But then I sometimes have the need for "instant gratification." More advanced gamers may just want to wait for the regular version.

jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jencollett on Jan 21, 10 1:43 AM
What i don't understand is the help to find articles. When I put my cursor over the name it turns blue but nothing shows on the picture. When I click on the name the object is removed. Most annoying. Are the red lines a feature of the rebuild, or is it anything to do with my computer

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 27, 10 4:20 PM
frannycats wrote:Thanks so much! I love Margie B's walkthroughs - always much more detailed than others. This one even had video supplements.

This game was both challenging and fun, despite the rather gruesome plot and operatic dialogue that was a bit boring at times.

I'm afraid that even with the walkthrough (from which I sometimes strayed), I only scored a "B" in my final, and missed finding a couple of the HOGs games totally.

Having the extras available make the collector's edition worth the extra cost to me. But then I sometimes have the need for "instant gratification." More advanced gamers may just want to wait for the regular version.

Thank you Frannycats , glad to hear that you enjoy the walkthroughs

Margie B

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 27, 10 4:25 PM
jencollett wrote:What i don't understand is the help to find articles. When I put my cursor over the name it turns blue but nothing shows on the picture. When I click on the name the object is removed. Most annoying. Are the red lines a feature of the rebuild, or is it anything to do with my computer

Hi jencolett,

When you click on the name of an item on the list you're supossed to see the 4 red lines around the item you chose, it is not supposed to remove it.

The item you need will be in the center of the red lines.

If the game is automatically removing the items from your screen, contact customer support, you may just need a simple update of some sorts.

Take care,

Margie B

melvia3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by melvia3 on Feb 21, 10 9:49 PM
frannycats wrote:Thanks so much! I love Margie B's walkthroughs - always much more detailed than others. This one even had video supplements.

[Post New]by fabiancamela on Mar 6, 10 1:27 PM
where is this so called walk thru?? what dou give mouse??

[Post New]by aggie91 on Apr 6, 10 4:17 PM
okay....what happened to my pennies that I picked up? I remember picking up 3 pennies, and now I can't find them in my inventory....any ideas?

[Post New]by Helping__Voice on Feb 24, 11 10:45 PM
Hi

I didn't use walkthrough much but I found it helpful when I needed.

[Post New]by hokiedokie on Sep 21, 13 4:16 PM
I can't find the bird nest to get the egg in Sweeny
Todd hd

Go to: