tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Potential problem with one level - bug in the game?

[Post New]by tezaber on Jan 15, 10 1:37 AM
I reached a very high level (working on the final medallion) and I noticed there is one level that is impossible to win, due to (what I believe) is a programming error with the game.

There is no level number that I can see, so I'll describe it.....

There are two halves of the screen....a top and a bottom....and both are set in the cloudtops. The requirements for completing the level are threefold....two of them, however, do not have anything I need to complete the level. First, one requirement is that all the gold spaces be cleared, but there ARE NO GOLD SPACES! Second, another requirement is that a certain number of fire stones be cleared, but again, there ARE NO FIRE STONES appearing on the screen!

Therefore, I'm stuck doing the level over and over again until time run's out because there's nothing more for me to hit, to clear, etc.

Not sure who I should talk to about this, but this is more than a little annoying.

Re:Potential problem with one level - bug in the game?

[Post New]by sirtempo on Jan 15, 10 1:45 AM
I know this level. Try to activate hermes' wings, and gold tiles and hell stones appear on the level.

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by tezaber on Jan 15, 10 9:29 AM
Yes, all the wings have been activated, so now I have a top and a bottom that are both completely clear of everything but "normal" tokens, which I keep matching and matching and matching and going nowhere until time runs out.

mb85
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mb85 on Jan 16, 10 5:27 AM
i think im on the same level (8-13). the last white key dosent lock up the three last doors. it no way to win this level. must be a bug in the game.

Edited on 01/16/2010 at 5:33:48 AM PST

[Post New]by radart3 on Jan 16, 10 10:03 AM
had the same problem.. went out to main menu and then back in...If you activate the wings in the right order, it will work. it is buggy tho. if anyone can solve puzzle level 7-11 let me know.

[Post New]by WILLIAMSD17 on Jan 19, 10 7:16 AM
I am having difficulty will level 8-8. I can't seem to figure out how to clear the middle to get to the blue key that's locked under a rope. It sounds like a few of you have surpassed this level . . . any and all help will be welcomed. Thanks

Edited on 01/19/2010 at 7:43:49 AM PST

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 19, 10 12:25 PM
Once you get rid of all the hermes wings, then you will need to release the keys one by one. Two or three more columns show up on each side with keys that you have to drop off to get the final locket piece down.
Use the heros to help you get the keys off the bottom of the screen.

[Post New]by Kels56 on Jan 19, 10 2:46 PM
I can't help with this one because I haven't beeb able to solve Puzzle 6-6. Obviously you did - do you remember how you did it? Thanks

[Post New]by WILLIAMSD17 on Jan 23, 10 5:10 PM
I finally made it through all the levels without skipping any . . . it took me quite a while . . . but no bugs in my game!

DebraKadabra
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,338 Posts

[Post New]by DebraKadabra on Jan 25, 10 10:32 PM
So... let me see if I have this right--the wings have to be activated in a certain ORDER? That's ridiculous! I've activated ALL of the possible wings on the level in question (8-13). No doors to be unlocked have "magically" appeared on the level, I can't collect gold tiles because there are none, AND I can't destroy the rest of the Hades stones to get the last piece of the locket to complete the level and the game because, again, no more show up.

This is BS--and it's not just me who's complaining about it either. To come this far only to be stymied? What a waste.

Edited on 01/25/2010 at 10:35:19 PM PST

Go to: