mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

Unable to load saved games

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Jan 15, 10 8:11 AM
I have attempted to play this game about 4 times now---each time I get to a point where I need to exit, I try to save by pressing save, and I have also tried the F5 button, but when I return, the "Return to Game" on the entering menu is blacked out and I have to start all over.
If this is a problem for customer support, how do I reach them?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Unable to load saved games

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 15, 10 6:25 PM
mary69lyn wrote: I have attempted to play this game about 4 times now---each time I get to a point where I need to exit, I try to save by pressing save, and I have also tried the F5 button, but when I return, the "Return to Game" on the entering menu is blacked out and I have to start all over.
If this is a problem for customer support, how do I reach them?

I'm so sorry you've run into that--it does sound frustrating!

Assuming you bought the game here at Big Fish Games, you reach Customer Service by clicking on the green envelope in the right column. They should be able to help you one way or the other.

Good luck!
Robin

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Unable to load saved games

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 17, 10 2:45 AM
How about Load? That's the usual route to restore a saved game. That one is on the Esc main menu.

mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Jan 17, 10 3:57 AM
Reply: Oh, I pressed load first off, that's not the problem.
Upon subsequent visits after I wrote this, I was able to save better by pressing F5, which mysteriously started to work; however, I notice this morning that I have reverted to an earlier part of the game, when in actuality I saved much later, so I am still having problems apparently.
Now I'm having trouble getting the laptop to give me a printout, whereas it did this in an earlier game which failed to save.
I only get through these games by being persistent.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 17, 10 3:58 AM
You will be better to use Save at the top of the screen, above the game.

Go to: