bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Fantastic Farm available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jan 15, 10 5:58 PM

We now have a new version of Fantastic Farm available now. There was a bug in the game that prevented items from being stored for the auction. This error has now been corrected.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

gschupft
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:New version of Fantastic Farm available now

[Post New]by gschupft on Jan 17, 10 3:18 AM
A new version? And still buggy??

The most annoying bug was, that you couldn't get the trophy for not failing an order in expert mode. Because it takes such an awfull lot of time to finish it.

And now, after the so called 'fix', I tried again (from the very beginning in normal mode, because only after that you can start the expert mode).

And now?? No throphy!! Now I'm really annoyed and just pi... off.

But now I had a problem that I didn't have before: Within playing the game slowed down and just froze, I had to start the level again. Maybe that's why I didn't get the trophy??

I don't care any more.

[Post New]by jenapoo on Jan 18, 10 8:16 PM
I installed the upgrade and my game started doing weird things like not letting me play any more levels. Very annoying.

[Post New]by katgirl01 on Jan 26, 10 10:22 AM
I have also experienced the game getting terribly slow, but not sure if it was something going on with my computer at the time, because it hasn't done it since. Anyway, I found going to the shop, then returning to the game seemed to fix things up.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Aug 8, 10 1:19 AM
Does the new version improve on the 15 year-old gfx?

Go to: