lingerda
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

bonus game

[Post New]by lingerda on May 19, 16 5:47 AM
got to last bit flowers - bowl -water stops there have three flowers and that's it cannot proceed any further. What did I miss?????

Ryvon
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:bonus game

[Post New]by Ryvon on May 19, 16 7:26 AM
I have got to the same point.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 19, 16 10:54 AM
Hi lingerda and Ryvon!

Make sure you got the flower off the stand where you found the bowl.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

nypitterpat
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by nypitterpat on May 19, 16 1:00 PM
I have all the flowers and the water, but for some reason when I go to add the water it rejects it. So am I missing a step?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 19, 16 11:56 PM
Some of the flowers look very similar. Click on "Reset" and you will keep all the flowers that are correct in the bowl. There is one flower with 6 or so petals. Don't choose the pink one, choose the purple one.

Flowers

[Post New]by shystice on May 20, 16 8:39 PM
Could not get all the flowers. Did a reset and now can only get from one area outside. Nothing I do helps. I thinks this is a glitch in the game.

The hand appears over the flowers but they will not pick up.

On the gate it says to cur the flower, I used the broken bottle to cut it. But upon reset, no broken bottle was in my inventory.
The water will not pour in the bowl even after reset.

Now I am stuck. even the hint nor the SG helps.

Ryvon
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Ryvon on May 20, 16 10:30 PM
I tried the Reset button also, but only let me pick one flower, so kept resetting and picking a new flower (sometimes only one) each time. I was finally able to add the water after numerous resetting.

Hope that helps.

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 10:30:48 PM PST

lj021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lj021 on May 21, 16 3:24 PM
having same issue with collecting flowers too. How do you reset during the game? it may be a stupid question but, where is it?

Ryvon
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Ryvon on May 21, 16 10:49 PM
when you open the bowl with the flowers the reset button is there.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on May 22, 16 12:14 PM
If you cannot add the water you are missing a flower. I worked on this for quite some time and nothing I did worked so I started over at the beginning. The 2nd time I started I got stuck with the antler; it kept saying "there is nothing left to do here"; so I started the game again and was relieved then I was able to finish the antlers and the flowers. When it works it is great; when you hit a glitch it is so frustrating. After getting the flowers and water in the bowl the game is soon to end.
I am relieved that I am not alone. Big Fish needs to play the game many times before putting it out there.
Good luck.
Kitaboy

Linche
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Linche on May 26, 16 5:37 PM
Forget what the flowers look like in the drawing. Get one or two flowers from the front yard and fence and then reset. One flower will disappear from the bowl. Now - go to a different patch of flowers (not the one that just disappeared when you reset and you should get one. Then go back to the flower that disappeared when you Reset and ...

In other words, you have to keep resetting until the game lets you get four flowers. It took me about five minutes fooling around with it before it "took". It's a glitch that should be fixed.

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on May 27, 16 11:27 AM
Hi all

This is really trial and error and I personally think its a glitch, however, after several goes it worked. The flowers that are right stay in the bowl. If it keeps telling you there is nothing to do here, use reset which is just above the bowl, and try again. It took me 12 goes to get the purple flowers at the bottom of the bush.

[Post New]by scarygame_lvr on May 27, 16 7:33 PM
you have to keep pushing reset until you pick the flowers in a certain order very weird but that's how it works

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on May 31, 16 8:04 AM
I reset it several times, and then it worked, I wish they would make sure the games played with no problems

linda282
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by linda282 on Aug 24, 16 7:10 PM
There's no problem collecting flowers if you do so following the recipe sheet reading from left to right.

Go to: