bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Cooking Dash

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Sep 30, 08 3:28 PM
Prebake – The best thing to do at the beginning of a level is pre-make all the food you can before you start serving customers. Prepare some ice cream, middle counter items, and drinks ahead of time. The faster you can serve the customers, the more points you’ll get.

Upgrades – As soon as you can afford a new upgrade, go ahead and buy one. The best upgrades to focus on early on in a new stage are upgrades to Flo’s serving speed, expanding the middle preparation counter, as well as faster appliances.

Focus on matching colors – Your best bet in order to receive expert level scores on every level is to focus on seating customers in like colored seats. The more you do this, the higher the seat bonus will become, and the greater the points you’ll receive from seating later customers of the same color there.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Cooking Dash

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Sep 30, 08 7:27 PM
The Radio - is the new 'podium'....you have to stand there until the lime green quarter moon eclipses into a circle

csurles
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by csurles on Oct 1, 08 11:48 AM
The Hot Sauce- The sauce speeds up your slow eaters and usually they will order dessert as well giving you extra money.

APFamily
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by APFamily on Oct 1, 08 3:27 PM
buvez_rose wrote:The Radio - is the new 'podium'....you have to stand there until the lime green quarter moon eclipses into a circle

Ah, so that's why the radio wasn't really working for me. LOL! Thanks!

Maggie

Level 43

[Post New]by LadyComfort318 on Oct 3, 08 5:39 PM
I am so stuck on level 43. I just can't get past it. Any tips?

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Oct 5, 08 6:16 PM
great job level 43, i'm stuck on 18. lol

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Oct 5, 08 10:22 PM
WAIT TIL THE CHICKEN IS DONE AND PICK IT UP THEN GET THE FRIES, OR REVERSE IT IF FRIES DONE FIRST. ALL GOES ON ONE PLATE UNLESS COOKING MORE THAN ONE ORDER.

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Oct 6, 08 10:04 AM
okay I love all of these games but I do not understand how to put two items on a plate I have tried all of the suggestions and it isnt working. HELP!!!

[Post New]by lmd1973 on Oct 7, 08 6:21 PM
i also need help on 18 any tips would be appreciated

[Post New]by tndenni on Oct 8, 08 3:25 PM
BettyB...I am in the same boat. It doesn't work for me. Everytime I go to pick up the second item (fries or fish) it goes on a seperate plate. Everyone is making it sound so easy but why isn't it working? HELP!!!

[Post New]by tndenni on Oct 9, 08 8:04 PM
Darn, do I feel stupid. Maybe it isn't chicken. It is the fried food by the potatoes. Maybe fish? But anyhow, it has to be fried (won't go on grill). I have cooked the fish? and then got them on the plate, pick up the fries, put into fryer...when I pick up the fries that are done, they go on their own plate. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by chris1965 on Oct 16, 08 4:30 PM
keep playing that radio and serving coffee..and upgrades a must....i have been through the game once already and i am now currently on level 23 the 2nd time around...i love this game!!!!

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Sep 22, 09 11:42 PM
I'm stuck on level 39 how do you get expert? Also I don't see how the radio works.

[Post New]by itweetyfan on Jan 24, 11 10:51 AM
tndenni wrote:BettyB...I am in the same boat. It doesn't work for me. Everytime I go to pick up the second item (fries or fish) it goes on a seperate plate. Everyone is making it sound so easy but why isn't it working? HELP!!!

[Post New]by xkiddx170x on Jul 12, 13 2:48 PM
How do i make the wheat..help please i cant really play till i figure it out

Go to: