bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Search for Amelia Earhart forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 16, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Search for Amelia Earhart forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Search for Amelia Earhart players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Search for Amelia Earhart forum

[Post New]by sawis53 on Jan 17, 10 4:53 AM
i cant get out of the first level i have the pliers and the screwdriver and some other gadget in my inventory i dont know what to do wtih them please help

Welcome to The Search for Amelia Earhart forum

[Post New]by Nikki223 on Jan 17, 10 11:02 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Search for Amelia Earhart forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Search for Amelia Earhart players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

armorsarge
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by armorsarge on Jan 17, 10 5:49 PM
I have reached and completed level 6, now I can not get out of the hanger and place where gas pump is located.Been in the plane cockpit , but that is as far as I have been able to go-- any suggestions???

net47
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

fixing gadget

[Post New]by net47 on Jan 17, 10 6:58 PM
Nikki,use the screwdriver then pliers on the gadget

[Post New]by caramel12 on Jan 20, 10 5:58 AM
Is there a walkthrough I have completed the first level used the screwdriver and the pliers on the gadget what now.

[Post New]by totalduchess on Jan 21, 10 6:15 PM
I'm stuck in the scene with the gas pumps in level six. Anyone know how to get out of there.

[Post New]by ceekayo on Jan 23, 10 6:14 PM
When I started the game it had real potential and I bought it. However, before I knew it, the game was over! It was have been better if the game was longer.

[Post New]by peggyhires on Feb 28, 10 8:46 PM
I am stuck in level 6 also. Did everything that i needed to do but now it is not taking me to another scene.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Mar 19, 10 8:25 PM
My biggest problem with this game is that I am not an Earhart fan. Since I'm not a fan I'm not interested in playing a game about her. Graphics and game play was ok, but since I don't like the subject matter this is a no buy for me. Wouldn't even buy it as a daily deal. Sorry.

[Post New]by Loorah on Apr 26, 10 9:13 PM
WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY--- THE PUZZLES WERE NOT CHALLENGING AND THE ENTIRE GAME ENDED TO SOON. NO VARIETY IN GAME PLAY

[Post New]by lizrod43 on Apr 29, 10 4:38 PM
ceekayo wrote:When I started the game it had real potential and I bought it. However, before I knew it, the game was over! It was have been better if the game was longer.

I totally agree! We finished this game in 2 hours. There weren't very many hidden object areas.

When we tried to replay this game all the hidden objects were in the same place.

I recommend just playing the demo.

[Post New]by ldp5030 on May 3, 10 9:01 PM
I agree that the game was way too short, and pretty easy- should have just played the demo.. and what was the golden ticket at the end for?

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Jan 29, 11 4:44 AM
I am enjoying this game. It is simple, short and sweet. Well worth the DD.
Pros
You get extra hints when you play the mini games.

Cons
If you click too much the game will take away your hints.

I recommend this game to anyone who has had a little time in between your daily activities and just would like to unwind.

Thank you Big Fish.

Pssst. Even though I already have filled a punch card this month I will buy this game.

I just noticed I am now a little starfish. Too cute.

I bought the game and just found out the most hints you can have are 9. Happy gaming.

Edited on 01/29/2011 at 5:00:21 AM PST

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jan 29, 11 5:14 AM
i bought this game last year. Although it was a short game, I was fascinated by the information on Amelia Earhart, particularly the film clips of her where she talked about her travels and her passion for flying. That being said, it is not a game that I am drawn back to replay on a frequent basis. I wish I had waited to buy it at the DD price!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jan 29, 11 11:49 AM
sandebeach wrote:i bought this game last year. Although it was a short game, I was fascinated by the information on Amelia Earhart, particularly the film clips of her where she talked about her travels and her passion for flying. That being said, it is not a game that I am drawn back to replay on a frequent basis. I wish I had waited to buy it at the DD price!

Yes, I admire Amelia Earheart and what she did for us and she is a good person in history and all that. I am glad I got in on the DD price because I definitely don't think the game itself is worth more than that there were many frustrating things about it like the fact that you get punished by getting a hint taken away for too many clicks and some of the objects were hard to find or hard to understand for instance one item was listed as a teacup and it was pictured as a teapot! Ummm....go figure! If I am clicking around on a teacup and I get punished by getting a hint taken away and it's really a teapot that you wanted me to click on that's not really fair! Kind of a strange game in that manner so I didn't really like that and also the fact that some of the graphics were fuzzy so that didn't help with the clicking less...not good! Definitely a DD dud. The only reason it took a few hours long was because of the frustration of it all! When I clicked out to purchase the game and came back it made me start all over which was another frustration, but hey I got my hints back and didn't have to click as much because I knew where everything was for the first hour again, LOL!

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jul 31, 11 11:39 AM
The graphics weren't bad but many of the objects were quite hard to spot. I hate limited hints. I also disliked the way the cursor disappeared when you clicked on something. I had to give up in the kitchen. I had no hints and just couldn't find all the items. Why would I buy a game like that? Ridiculous!

Go to: