Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please your REVIEWS for Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 20, 16 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 6:36:43 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please your REVIEWS for Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 20, 16 6:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 20, 16 11:33 AM
I love the story and the gods. The graphics are beautiful and the voiceovers and sound effects are right on.You can play match 3 for the hos if you find objects you need first. After playing another game with music throughout, I realized how much it keeps the mood of the game going. This game has little music and I couldn't keep interested enough to play the complete trial. There are many fishies who are going to love this game, so enjoy!

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Oct 15, 16 8:09 PM
I really enjoyed this game. It was fun to meet so many mythical characters, and Hades was appropriately evil and scary. The gameplay is smooth, especially with the help of the excellent map. Playing both male and female roles was fun, too, and I couldn't wait to find out what new obstacles they had to overcome.

I really liked being able to play match 3 instead of a hidden object scene if I wanted. In some of the scenes the clues were silhouettes, and I personally dislike that type a lot, so it was nice to be able to switch to a mini-game. You're even given the opportunity to earn power-ups for the match 3! That just showed a little extra effort on the part of the developers, and I appreciated it.

This wasn't the most challenging game I've played, but the fun factor trumped that. I highly recommend this game.

Go to: