kimbalion3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Bonus 3-1

[Post New]by kimbalion3 on May 20, 16 1:34 AM
OK, I have one more treasure left. There is a treasure chest I can see in the top middle between the 2 ladders and behind the frogosaurus and after you chop down the tree. I can't click on it though. Absolutely nothing happens. Is anyone else having this issue?

pubprof
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Bonus 3-1

[Post New]by pubprof on May 20, 16 11:12 AM
Are you referring to Level CE 3-1? Yes, I am having the same problem. I see the blue treasure chest with lid partly open, but when I click on it nothing happens.

[Post New]by Babasusu on May 30, 16 7:46 AM
I can't seem to find the last set of mushrooms to feed the little dinosaur so cannot get past it. Have chopped all trees and don't see it anywhere

Bonus 3-1

[Post New]by FlamingJune1967 on Jun 12, 16 10:56 PM
kimbalion3 wrote:OK, I have one more treasure left. There is a treasure chest I can see in the top middle between the 2 ladders and behind the frogosaurus and after you chop down the tree. I can't click on it though. Absolutely nothing happens. Is anyone else having this issue?

you have to click on the treasure chest before you chop down the tree. If you chop down the tree in front of it it is no longer clickable,

mliving05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mliving05 on Jun 13, 16 11:40 AM
You need to gather mushrooms in this order to use them. It takes 5 mushrooms to feed each Frogosaurus. Build first bridge and gather mushrooms next to grove of trees. Build second bridge, gather mushrooms to the left of Cook's Hut. Build boats in Shipyard and gather mushrooms in front of Foundry. Feed the Frogosaurus in front of bridge. Continue game and gather last set of mushrooms in front of Venus Fly Trap plants near Foundry. Last set of mushrooms is just across the bridge near second Frogosaurus.

Go to: