[Post New]by juspeachi on Sep 30, 08 5:25 PM
any one got any tips or short cuts for this game im soooo stuck right now

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

Re:dragon stone

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Sep 30, 08 5:26 PM
Don't know if I can help. I haven't gone all the way through yet, but I'll try.

Where are you stuck?

RainCat
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by RainCat on Sep 30, 08 5:45 PM
gamezebo has a walkthrough and tips & tricks of sorts

which reminds me I still haven't finsihed this game, about 12 stages/levels to go

one of these days .....

[Post New]by bibleteacher on Oct 5, 08 11:48 AM
I have finished this game and probably have played it through another 6 times. Just keep plugging and LISTEN... that will help with danger.. Also take the detours there are some needed things along the way. Try to get as many coins as possible too. This is a great game and I hope they come up with some new levels..or a second version

Debala715
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by Debala715 on Oct 16, 08 1:54 PM
I'm loving this game! I've been playing now for the past 2 days and I can't stop. LOL I don't know why I ignored it when it came out, but now I'm sorry I did ignore it.

fusty
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by fusty on Jan 2, 09 10:03 PM
shards through my heart in level 5 is killing me. Any suggestions???????

[Post New]by mumpossum on Jan 5, 09 7:05 PM
does any one know if there is another game similar to dragon stone. I am on my four round and love it

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Jan 13, 09 6:20 PM
fusty wrote:shards through my heart in level 5 is killing me. Any suggestions???????

Which part?

JONZI
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by JONZI on Jan 29, 09 5:26 PM
All the shards are killing me. I can't get passed this. I have been in this level for about 2 weeks and it is killing me. Help!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jonzie

Re:The final meltdown

[Post New]by orangemen90 on Feb 9, 09 11:18 AM
somebody help me please... i can not get through this one at all....i get down a certain point and there are no more balls on the bridge...i use my dragon and the bridge doesn't collapse......i get fried everytime.... what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by orangemen90 on Feb 9, 09 11:20 AM
the final meltdown is in level 5 as we all know....just in case might remember a clue/an inkling of something to get rid of this darn bridge

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Feb 10, 09 7:51 AM
Okay, as I recall there are some places where you have to NOT blow up barrels at first. You have to pop the marbles around them so that they fall down. Once they're at the lower level, then blow them. Also, remember that medusas can be shot with an arrow, at which time they roar and spit out targets around them. Then shoot the targets, and the medusa can fall. Once you can get a medusa where it can be hit with a marble, this will clear a lot of space.

When all else fails, after you use the big dragon bow keep using your regular sonic bow, over and over. Start where there are recharge cards to release so you can reuse it faster. Also concentrate on the higher parts of the bridge first.

For your first time through be sure to choose the "Take it easy on me" option at the beginning. When you choose "bring on the pain", they ain't kiddin'!

Good luck!

[Post New]by orangemen90 on Feb 16, 09 11:44 AM
thanks eleanor.....i'll give it a shot.......let you know how i fair.

[Post New]by angelus11 on Apr 4, 09 4:21 AM
to anyone stuck on shards through the heart right click and shoot the shards this is the only way hope this helps

Go to: