dubemi
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Shut down for maintenance?

[Post New]by dubemi on May 20, 16 2:22 PM
May 20, it's 17.20 Eastern time, since 16.15 I try to log in with no succes, I only have a white page with the rolling circle close to the pointer.

Am I the only one having that issue?

Edited on 05/20/2016 at 2:23:57 PM PST

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Shut down for maintenance?

[Post New]by Jarrow on May 20, 16 2:32 PM
No, I don't even get a swirling. My browser keeps trying to connect. This is not the only European BFG that is not currently loading. Hopefully BF will get this resolved soon.

dubemi
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubemi on May 20, 16 2:39 PM
Thank you Jarrow, I did removed the game and reloaded it,but still have not game coming out. Do you think it's due to strike in France LOL

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 20, 16 2:58 PM
I doubt a strike in France would affect the game as the servers and home offices are located in Germany.

Also, my second farm which is directly through BigPoint is having no issues whatsoever.

[Post New]by thc4me3200 on May 20, 16 4:59 PM
It's the same for me, & customer service hasn't helped at all.

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on May 20, 16 5:13 PM
My poor animals in the breeding hut are probably having a field day.

dubemi
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubemi on May 20, 16 6:01 PM
What about all super grow units for crops, trees an animals I used to make it faster, this is a black Friday for me

It's now more than 5 hours without been able to log in snob snob...

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 20, 16 6:59 PM
Yeah, I have a maxed amount of breeding going - were ready at 2 p.m. this afternoon. It's now almost 8 p.m. and I still cannot access the game. I've tried everything I can think of...

[Post New]by thc4me3200 on May 20, 16 7:01 PM
I had 200% EP for 24 hours, but it obviously won't help me today. I had the day off work & everything. It would be great if they'd give us any sort of explanation instead of just nothing. Customer service wanted my in game ID. I can't get that if I can't open the game. Very annoying.

dubemi
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubemi on May 20, 16 7:38 PM
I totally forgot I was also on 24th 200% ep, ticket's

I'm in 4 days off long weekend, and the first day is not realy an happy day

Please keep posting your comments, that way I don't feel lonely

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 20, 16 7:49 PM
Yes, they wanted my game ID, too. I gave them my 'name' but I don't know the number unless the game is open...like I keep that written down. Guess I will from now on, if the game ever works again. Maybe I'm done after this fiasco...

[Post New]by corinnalefebvre on May 20, 16 8:12 PM
I was in the game yesterday just fine. I tried to login 8 pm pacific time with no luck.

[Post New]by Robeastie on May 20, 16 8:57 PM
This is very frustrating. I spent hormones to speed up the breeding for baby boom day. Went to check on the finished breeding just after 2:30, but I haven't been able load the game. And my mill is sitting idle too by now. Completely annoying.

dubemi
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dubemi on May 20, 16 9:25 PM
Now it's over 8 hours without logging in, it's just pass midnight, still not working

tinni
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by tinni on May 20, 16 9:39 PM
I doubt they will look at it till Monday, I have never known Bigfish to work over the weekend.

I am upset because I have all the breedings set up to take advantage of the baby boom and all the power feed will go to waste, and also the chance to win that cloud row.

Sigh.

[Post New]by beccawolf on May 21, 16 3:23 AM
3 am and game still not working. I hope they can credit all the lost boost I bought.

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 21, 16 3:41 AM

640AM Eastern Standard in the US

Still not working...

I noticed it not working last night but I was tired and went to bed... still won't connect this morning...

Why no notice?

tinni
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by tinni on May 21, 16 6:15 AM
The problem is only for those of us who are logging in through bigfish games, others are able to play the game normally.
I doubt farmerama will credit anything because their site is not down.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on May 21, 16 6:19 AM
tinni wrote:I doubt they will look at it till Monday, I have never known Bigfish to work over the weekend.

I am upset because I have all the breedings set up to take advantage of the baby boom and all the power feed will go to waste, and also the chance to win that cloud row.

Sigh.

Bf work over the weekends? Damn, I have never known them to work at all - just look at the MM forum and see how they ignore their customers. This could be BF just killing off farmerarma completely. I will give it till the end of the day, then just go to BP and create a new farm start from scratch

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on May 21, 16 6:29 AM
I hate to lose my farm, but this is ridiculous. I got an automated response from BF, but nothing since. I agree - they won't do anything over the weekend...so we'll completely miss the baby boom days and this quest. I wish I could move my things from this farm to my new one, or move this whole farm to BigPoint and not go through BF any more. But, more and more I am thinking this is the last straw and I am done.

Go to: