ACCESS VIOLATION ERROR MESSAGE

[Post New]by isessm on Jan 16, 10 8:54 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!!! I love to play this game but after installing internet explorer 8 and Norton 360 I always receive an ERROR MESSAGE (Access violation at 0x76E4A4D2 (tried to write to 0x00030FF0), program terminated.) and the program is automatically closed. What do I have to do?

tbm28
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:ACCESS VIOLATION ERROR MESSAGE

[Post New]by tbm28 on Jan 19, 10 5:52 PM
brought this game and download it and it keeps shutting down please tell me what I need to do to get my game started

[Post New]by Mienja on Feb 5, 10 11:55 AM
I just used my credit to get this game too, installed fine...as soon as BigFish splash screen starts to fade it freezes...then I get the "ACCESS VIOLATION ERROR MESSAGE" and have to close it. I'd either like a fix soon OR get my game credit back and delete this from my computer.

bfgCelebes
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 5, 10 2:19 PM
Hi folks,

If you're experiencing an Access Violation, there is an article you'll want to check out. Click the link below to view it:

Access Violations

If you're still getting the Access Violation error, I highly recommend clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the left side of the help pages. This will get you in touch with our Customer Support team via e-mail. They should be able to assist you from there.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by carolyn631 on Apr 3, 10 12:04 PM
Mienja wrote:I just used my credit to get this game too, installed fine...as soon as BigFish splash screen starts to fade it freezes...then I get the "ACCESS VIOLATION ERROR MESSAGE" and have to close it. I'd either like a fix soon OR get my game credit back and delete this from my computer.

[Post New]by sagundo on Aug 3, 10 1:36 PM
bought this game for my grandson - keep getting access violation error message - what can i do?

Go to: