jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Bonus Chapter -- FLOWERS IN BOWL

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 21, 16 8:19 PM
------------------SPOILER ALERT----------------------

Creation of Tranquilizer for "arrow".

If you cannot put the water into the Bowl, you have incorrect flowers in the bowl.
Hit "Reset" and select different Flowers. The incorrect flowers will leave the bowl.

You may have to do the "reset" more than once, depending upon what flowers you actually grab.

Only when you have the "correct" flowers in the bowl will you be able to add the "water", go to the fireplace and create the tranquilizer.

Look at page 44 in the Strategy Guide Select White Flower in Vase
Select the flower as indicated by picture labeled H

Look at page 45 in the Strategy Guide
Select ONLY the flowers indicated by pictures labeled O, P and Q.

Edited on 05/31/2016 at 10:05:12 AM PST

Re:Bonus Chapter -- FLOWERS IN BOWL

[Post New]by cat1492 on May 23, 16 3:28 AM
i have similar problems. i cannot get the flowers. so i am stuck what ever you try.
has someone the solution?

[Post New]by cat1492 on May 23, 16 3:29 AM
i did all that, but it won't work

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 23, 16 8:59 AM
Hi cat1492:

Welcome to the Pond.

When you hit the RESET button, do any flowers leave the bowl? If yes, you selected the wrong flowers....try again. Only the correct flowers will remain in the bowl. This game will allow you to grab any flowers, even when they are the wrong ones.

If you have the correct flowers, I have 2 suggestions for you.

Suggestion #1
Read the Strategy Guide and see if you missed some step along the way.

Suggestion #2
Reload the game. Maybe you got a bad download.

I wish I could help you more.
I know this is frustrating....I chased my tail for quite a while on this section.

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 9:00:29 AM PST

Dragmire
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Bonus Chapter -- FLOWERS IN BOWL

[Post New]by Dragmire on May 24, 16 12:07 AM
jcsgame wrote:------------------SPOILER ALERT----------------------

Creation of Tranquilizer for "arrow".

If you cannot put the water into the Bowl, you have incorrect flowers in the bowl.
Hit "Reset" and select different Flowers. The incorrect flowers will leave the bowl.

Only when you have the "correct" flowers in the bowl will you be able to add the "water", go to the fireplace and create the tranquilizer.

Look at page 44 in the Strategy Guide Select White Flower in Vase
Select the flower as indicated by picture labeled H

Look at page 45 in the Strategy Guide
Select ONLY the flowers indicated by pictures labeled O, P and Q.
it worked. thanks a bunch.

[Post New]by jotech57 on May 26, 16 8:51 AM
Oky i did struggle with this, however, you need to hit reset. I hit reset and it allowed me to take 2 flowers and it only needed one of them. once i hit it again, it allowed me to take the flowers at the gate. you may need to do this a bunch of times until you can get the correct 4 flowers

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on May 26, 16 11:42 AM
How do I access the bonus game. Usually just click onto extras. This doesn't seem to work on this game.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on May 26, 16 11:48 AM
found it.

[Post New]by SeattleGail on May 30, 16 7:51 PM
Oh Yay!!! I couldn't figure it out. So I restarted the whole game and got to same place and was one again stuck. Finally came hear, read the first post about hitting "reset" and I did it, looked at the strategy guide to see which EXACT flowers you need and HIP HIP HOORRAY!!! It worked perfectly and the game is nearly over, you can then add water, heat it up, put the tranquillizer dart in and bam!!! Thanks so much.

Heartisan
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Heartisan on Jun 6, 16 8:46 PM
as another hint if you don't want a apoiler... the flowers are not just found outside.

SPOILER BELOW

I did everything that was said to find the correct 4th flower and still no luck... until...

There is a vase just inside the house on the back table. It's light colored and you have to click towards the bottom of the vase. The flowers in it are smal and white with green leaves. I think I selected the middle if there is a choice.

Go to: