diner dash 5 boom

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Jan 17, 10 11:26 AM
this great game comes to PF 16 february

Re:diner dash 5 boom

[Post New]by frontinem on Feb 17, 10 3:31 PM
i tried to download the trial and its not letting me says some error

[Post New]by TrixMyDog on Feb 17, 10 3:58 PM
I just activated my account..i clicked try for free and the game diner dash boom 5 won't download." I don;t get an error..my download manager won't come up..just a tab that says installer

lrc1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lrc1 on Feb 17, 10 4:28 PM
I am having the same problem. Emailed for a solution but did either of you figure it out?

[Post New]by fifarek08 on Feb 17, 10 4:52 PM
I am having the same issue. It took my big fish credit but I can;t get it to load...comes up with error. Anyone having any lucky with the solution. Thanks LEFII

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 17, 10 4:53 PM
Hey Fishies!

Just popping in to let everyone know that this game actually isn't scheduled for release until tomorrow. This is most likely why it's not downloading for most folks. In almost every case, this game will not be available for full download until it's officially released on the site.

If you'd like more assistance, you can shoot an email to Customer Support , and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

Cheers!

-bfgZambezi

sallie_R
Clownfish
Clownfish
693 Posts

[Post New]by sallie_R on Feb 17, 10 5:12 PM
ahha! This now explains why it wouldn't download! but How come we were able to purchase it if it isn't available yet?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 18, 10 9:16 AM
sallie_R wrote:ahha! This now explains why it wouldn't download! but How come we were able to purchase it if it isn't available yet?

This was a purchasing error that we're currently working on getting resolved. The game has been released today a Collector's Edition and has not yet been released as a Standard Edition. Please contact Customer Support for a refund so you'll be able to get the correct version and activate your game.

Also, since we now have a full game forum for Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition. I've moved this thread over to the official forum.

To find the forum for any game, just click on "All Game Forums" at the top of this page, and type in the game title you're looking for.

Feel free to continue the discussion in the full game forum by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Feb 20, 10 6:39 AM
HOW PERFEKT GAME..........BIGFISH WHEN COMES WEDDING DASH 4,COOKING DASH 3,HOTEL DASH 2 AND DINER DASH 6?

[Post New]by mcc814 on Feb 23, 10 5:59 PM
Won't let me even in the game until I update my billing, Did that but still won't let me in What the heck!!! Come on!!!!!!

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Feb 28, 10 11:54 AM
I asked some questions.......I want answer BigFish!!!

jsxy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jsxy on Mar 1, 10 9:15 PM
Every since I downloaded this game my computer has been acting crazy. i have a usb mouse and now it keeps frezzing up and clicking like I'm unhooking and rehooking the usb cable. I have never had this problem until now. Has anyone else had this problem?

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

diner dash 5 boom

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Mar 5, 10 8:24 AM
cakem2dinerd2 wrote:this great game comes to PF 16 february

Do u know when the Non Collectors Edition is coming out?

I havent been real impressed with any of the CG's and I dont want to pay 20.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Mar 5, 10 12:09 PM
The Non collectors edition WAS here - seems its gone now the collectors edition is here.

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Mar 8, 10 7:05 AM
Fransje66 wrote:The Non collectors edition WAS here - seems its gone now the collectors edition is here.

It WAS here? I have been checking daily ...anyone know when it will be back.

So strange.

shadowsong
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by shadowsong on Mar 25, 10 9:55 AM
Just tried to play the trial of the non-collectors edition and I am getting an error from the window where it shows all of the level bubbles. I click play and it starts to go to level one and then this pops up - "Error: access violation at 0xFFFF0637 program terminated. I'll contact Customer Service, but there is still a problem.

[Post New]by abishl on Dec 16, 12 12:31 AM
my problem is is that i cant find diner dash 5 boom on here anywhere

Go to: