subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

antlers

[Post New]by subcaptain on May 22, 16 9:32 AM
hey pondlings. has anyone tried to get all the acheivements? i'm was on my 3rd time when putting the HORN on the deer ANTLERS nothing happened. the map says everything is done. the hint button says "there's nothing to do here", AND i've uninstalled and re installed the game but no joy. can anybody help? thx

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:antlers

[Post New]by jcsgame on May 22, 16 11:47 AM
Hi subcaptain:

---------SPOILER ALERT----------------

You cannot get ALL achievements.
The HINTS will get you.
You have your choice of using more than 100 Hints and getting that achievement OR using NO Hints and getting that achievement.

If you are stuck at the Antlers (after placing the Horn on the deer's rack), put the drawing on the deer and move the antler tips to match the drawing.

CORRECTION on Antler Layout:
There is a GOLD Plaque at the base of the Deer Head. Use that for Antler Placement. See pg 24 of the Guide.

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 9:46:08 AM PST

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on May 22, 16 12:08 PM
Subcaptain,
I had the same trouble with the antlers. I was stuck so I started the game over.
This was the 2nd time I started the game; I couldn't get the flowers from the yard.
Finally I finished the game. The Bonus game was irritating with all these glitches but I got pretty fast getting through the game! Good luck. Kitaboy

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 22, 16 3:46 PM
I HATE this antler game.
I've been moving antler bits and pieces for what seems ages, and would swear that I have matched the drawing.....and the picture in the SG but nothing happens.

I am beginning to want to skip......and that would be the first skip in this game......
all because an antler was not tweaked just right.

Can someone give me a hint?
Is the final solution symmetrical or asymmetrical.?

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by subcaptain on May 22, 16 4:07 PM
um. after reading everybodys replys (thx by the way) i realized i dont have the drawing.....DUH!!!!! do i feel stupid now.so, i'll try getting that first.

[Post New]by CherylParker on May 22, 16 4:51 PM
There is no drawing for the antlers. It's the golden plaque that is under the deer head. I can't zoom into the deer head at all.
Jcsgame you can get all the achievements. You have to play twice though.
Tookat I was having the same problem the first time I played. I took a picture of the solution from the SG. One thing is the left and right side are exactly the same. There was one that I kept changing. I finally got it. But I have no idea how. Just kept looking at pic from phone and it finally came together.
Kitaboy how did you start over? Or did you change your profile or delete your first one? I can't start over from the profile I'm in. Can I?
Like Subcaptain I can't go any farther in the game.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 22, 16 5:55 PM
yeah.....
the brass plaque.....that is the 'drawing'
at least now, I know that it is symmetrical which is a big help Cheryl.

I guess I will dig out my book and alternate antlers with reading when I feel steam starting to come out of my ears.....lol.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 22, 16 6:52 PM
Did anybody wait and see if you die from blood loss while running up and down the stairs and all around town looking for a bandage and the parts to the lamp and water (is this for medicine or film resurrection?......I dunno.....lets find it!).....antlers up, antlers down.....
antlers all around and ring around the rosy?

and all the while....the gentle kathump of the heart meter ......and growing red glow of the approaching afterlife.....
and will the guy from Redemption Cemetery show up and lead me to gamers heaven where never a glitch will be seen?

No seriously.....did anyone see what happens....
does the person die....
does the police captain show up?
the mysterious monks....oh wait....yeah, that was the other game....with the poison gas.

Go to: