arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Ghost Machine

[Post New]by arnold1049 on May 22, 16 5:51 PM
I have collected all the pieces of the Ghost Machine. I have completed all the levels. I can enter the Ghost Machine room. But I can't figure out how to attach the parts, which are all at the bottom of the Map screen, to activate the Machine. What am I missing?

Maybe it is the secret code? It reads "Look Behind The Curtains In Indian Room", although some of the words run together. When I go back to the Indian Room, I get the pop up saying I have completed this location and all I can do is close the pop up which closes the room.

Sure would like to finish this game. Thanks.

lilliemae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Ghost Machine

[Post New]by lilliemae on May 26, 16 9:19 PM
Hi Arnold, Go to mansion picture and find Indian room, Pick up starter, it will store in the objects on the right. then go to ghost machine room and put on pic of machine. It should fire off right away..good luck

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by eurotahny on Jun 1, 16 4:26 PM
Thanks, Lilliemae, but it didn't work. Is this something you have to do before collecting everything?

Lynne0305
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lynne0305 on Jun 11, 16 5:16 AM
I am having the same problem. This is very frustrating. I already have the starter but cant access the Indian room. The machine room has nothing in it, nothing on the right although all pieces are at the bottom for the machine except I think the battery. Any help would be most welcome.

Lynne0305
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lynne0305 on Jun 11, 16 5:19 AM
Ah solved it! The Indian room was a different room to the one I thought and have now got the battery therefore can access the machine room. Not very clear but kept the old brain cells working. Please ignore previous post. Game now completed.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jun 12, 16 5:17 PM
Lynne0305 wrote:Ah solved it! The Indian room was a different room to the one I thought and have now got the battery therefore can access the machine room. Not very clear but kept the old brain cells working. Please ignore previous post. Game now completed.

I am lost. Could you please tell me how to access the Indian Room?

Oh, geez. I found it. Now I feel so stupid!!

Just want to add that I really love this game and I'm going to get the others.

Edited on 06/12/2016 at 5:20:54 PM PST

Go to: