bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Cursed House 3

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 23, 16 12:29 AM
This house is cursed and it has been a haven of evil spirits for as long as anyone can remember. Who dares to banish them?

Charge the ancient amulet and cleanse the house from the evil using your Match 3 skills! Enjoy mini games including solitaire, hidden object and spot the difference scenes.

Do you have what it takes to lift the curse and restore the home to its former beauty?

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Cursed House 3

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 23, 16 6:07 AM
If the demo is any indication, this is not your standard easy M-3 game. I was playing on the relaxed mode and it is not easy to break the stones, lava and wooden boxes. Going back to demo to see how much further I can get before purchase. But, this might be an interesting game to play. Great graphics.

vannojo
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by vannojo on May 23, 16 12:42 PM
Hey Penny1942

Check out " If you're stuck or need a help, we're here! " thread if you need help.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on May 25, 16 1:11 PM
When I saw "Cursed House 3" offered today and checked the forum, reviews, etc., it sounded like it was going to be a Match-3 game I would really like.

... AND, upon downloading the demo and giving it a try, I did, indeed, find it to be a unique and interesting Match-3 game. I believe I might have even chosen to add it to my game collection EXCEPT for the fact that the developers decided to use so many different tiles with very similar colors on the game boards.

Yes... I can see that factor adds more challenge to the game, but it also adds more annoyance and eye strain for the player.

For awhile, I continued to "battle" the eye strain and continue on with the demo... but when the eye strain grew worse, I realized it was taking all the FUN out of the game so I exited the demo.

To the developers: In my opinion, adding challenge to a game is fine... BUT when a challenge you add creates discomfort to the player to the point that the game is no longer FUN, it seems that particular challenge hinders sales instead of helping them. It's true that MANY players seek out computer games that provide challenge... but I feel safe in saying that almost ALL players seek out games that provide FUN. Therefore, this is a "no buy" for me.

To those who enjoy this game, happy gaming!

Classicaljazz

Go to: