how do i get pass step

[Post New]by allenpatricia497 on Jan 17, 10 6:58 PM
hi i am playing cajun cop french qarter caper
when i get to the hotel picayune i get stuck all the time whrn i try to go up the step i need to how to get pass the step

randzimm
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Re:how do i get pass step

[Post New]by randzimm on Jan 17, 10 7:18 PM
me gots no clue but check out this link on bfg:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/jforum.page?search_keywords=cajun+cop&search_forum=&match_type=all&sort_by=relevance&sort_dir=ASC&module=search&action=search

hope it helps

deztoy
Flounder
Flounder
2,466 Posts

[Post New]by deztoy on Jan 17, 10 10:16 PM
Allenpatricia, just click on 'All Game Forums' at the top of the page. Cajun Cop is #2 on the list of games starting with 'c' That will take you to the Cajun Cop forum where hopefully you can find the answer you need.

Welcome to the pond

Edited on 01/17/2010 at 10:18:19 PM PST

tunaontoast
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,449 Posts

[Post New]by tunaontoast on Jan 17, 10 11:01 PM
I never played that game....sorry I can't help. Hopefully you'll find the answer.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 18, 10 8:40 AM
Hey Fishies,

Since we've got a full game forum for Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over.

You can find the full forum by clicking here.

Hey allenpatricia497, I haven't had a chance to play your game either, but we also have a Big Fish Blog walkthrough on that forum as well. You can find the full walkthrough by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 01/18/2010 at 8:41:53 AM PST

[Post New]by mtjtb5 on Jul 28, 10 7:48 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get into Joe's room. I am stuck. I don't know how to find the code for the panel and can't get anywhere else. Someone please help.

Go to: