i need the red chips u get with the hot air ballon deliverys

[Post New]by Kwopart on May 23, 16 7:06 AM
Im trying to get red chips i know of 2 ways to do that. One i can make deliveries. 2 i can craft them at my alchmest bench. But it also says u can trade with other players? What am i trading n how is it done?

Tarports
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:i need the red chips u get with the hot air ballon deliverys

[Post New]by Tarports on May 23, 16 9:01 AM
Hi, it's not possible to trade magic stones unfortunately. The only other way I know is that villagers sometimes offer stones but I've never had a red offered, only green or occasionally blue
Hope this helps

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 23, 16 9:55 AM
Hi there,

I see that there is some trouble obtaining Red Rune stones in Sunken Secrets. Tarports is right. I apologize that there isn't a way in game to trade Magic Stones with other players. We will be sure to pass this suggestion along to the teams.

To obtain Red Rune stones, players are encouraged to complete balloon shipments. When the balloons return, stones will be rewarded. Stones that aren't the Red Rune stone can then be used in the Alchemist's Bench to try and transform them into one.

Players can also obtain magic stones by completing villager requests on the island. These can also be used in the Alchemist's Bench to try and transform into a Red Rune stone.

If you find that you aren't receiving stones from the completion of the balloon shipments, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on May 23, 16 11:05 AM
But you can trade Alluring Amber, if you're lucky enough to find someone selling.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on May 24, 16 5:42 AM
This is a very frustrating part of this game balloons don't tend to relinquish red or (star) stones very often in my case 1 every 4 days no matter which inland I send to. It takes 3 leaf stones to make 1 water stone, 3 water stones to make 1 sun stone and 3 sun stones to make one star stone and I have had issue with the transforming of stones I risk loosing them and only receiving exp points every time I put them into alchemist bench mostly accurrs when transforming sun to star

Also I find it frustrating that there is only one mine if trying to build up your gold nuggets which are needed quite abit in later levels and for many items it ties your mine up for 1hr45mns per nugget *5 takes 7hrs45mns that can't be used to regain any glass metal bits or gems used as you send out balloons

I really wish they would give us a second mind and an easier way to get rune stones like dives that are for rune stones as apposes to Amber and basalt alone (but don't require soooo many rune stones to finish the dive)

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on May 24, 16 10:52 AM
madrabbit wrote:balloons don't tend to relinquish red or (star) stones very often in my case 1 every 4 days no matter which inland I send to.

Both Giant and Unicorn islands should give a red stone about 10% of the time.
Obviously if you only send 2 balloons a day, you'll have to wait quite some time before getting one.

Queenbrim
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Queenbrim on May 24, 16 1:14 PM
Send all of your balloons to unicorn island for a while. Take the yellow/sun stones you gather and turn them into red stones via the alchemist bench. That's the easiest way possible.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on May 25, 16 5:58 AM
I don't know where ya'll be getting all you dumb statistics from cause yesterday I spent all day sending all four of my balloons out from nothing but Unicorn inland out of the twelve trips made I got 1 leaf 2 sun and 9 water count it where's that 10% bs out of ten trips I should have received at least one if that statistic was accurate

Queenbrim
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Queenbrim on May 25, 16 8:34 AM
madrabbit wrote:I don't know where ya'll be getting all you dumb statistics from cause yesterday I spent all day sending all four of my balloons out from nothing but Unicorn inland out of the twelve trips made I got 1 leaf 2 sun and 9 water count it where's that 10% bs out of ten trips I should have received at least one if that statistic was accurate

I recommend checking the xp given for each crate. I think I've got it figured out, it's just not 100% of the time, but pretty close. When sending to panda island, if the crates give you 40-46 xp, you should come back with a green stone. If the crate xp is 49-54(54 is the highest I've seen on panda island) you most likely will come back with a blue stone.

I have not checked giant island yet.

When sending balloons to unicorn island, the xp is generally 59-63. When getting these numbers, you should get a yellow stone. If the xp is higher than 63 (the highest I've seen is 71) you will most likely come back with a red stone.

I don't have toy island yet.

And I will promote this if I want. I have done my studies for the past 2 weeks now.

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on May 25, 16 2:25 PM
madrabbit wrote:I don't know where ya'll be getting all you dumb statistics from cause yesterday I spent all day sending all four of my balloons out from nothing but Unicorn inland out of the twelve trips made I got 1 leaf 2 sun and 9 water count it where's that 10% bs out of ten trips I should have received at least one if that statistic was accurate
Statistics can't guarantee a given result.
Feel free to send to Panda island if you think the chance for a red stone is better that way.

[Post New]by BleepingSlootie on May 25, 16 5:03 PM

Seriously?
I don't know which is more staggering. The fact that players reached out to you in an effort to help and you called them dumb. Or your grammar. It is a toss up

Nothing is 100% but more experienced players were ATTEMPTING to share their averages with you. Some of them have been around for a while. Try listening

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on May 26, 16 9:40 PM
Here are the records for stones returned by island and XP value of the balloons. These records were kept over a few days last week. My balloons range from a low of 56 points to a high of 121. I'm level 117. Feel free to crunch the numbers and see what statistics you come up with.

Unicorn Island:

75-green
75-green
75-green
75-green
75-green
75-blue
75-blue
75-yellow
75-yellow
75-yellow
75-red