FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

If you're stuck or need a help, we're here!

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 23, 16 10:55 AM
Dear Fishes, thanks for visiting this forum!

First of all, Cursed House III has some new features so PLEASE do not skip pop up helps!
Please note that there are many features which are not typical for the most of match3 games and these features are described in pop up helps and - of course - we have the Help Book which is in the top left corner. Use them.

Also, there are some tricks which will let you complete levels faster like option to swap the key ( or similar objects ) with an adjacent tile if the distance between the key and the lock is one cell.

There are some levels which may be completed significantly faster if you follow the right sequence.

Also, there are tree game modes: Relaxed (default), Limited Time and Limited Moves ( limits there are tuned for players with average skills but they should think what they're doing and be very careful ). Typically, you'll be offered to change the game mode if the game see that you can try playing Limited Time/Moves mode.

If you play one level for too long time you'll be offered to skip it with no penalty.

If you have problems or not understand something, please feel free to use this forum. Because of the difference in time please give me some time to reply.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:If you're stuck or need a help, we're here!

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 23, 16 11:05 AM
Thanks so much for posting! I didn't know this was one of your games. I will have to go get it now!

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on May 23, 16 12:28 PM
I do quite like this new Cursed House, but somehow the thrill factor has changed!? I was quite scared of the bugs, but now I blast them away.....Does it get scarier?

I did Cursed H 1 and actually loved the monsters...I felt like I was letting them escape, not fighting me lol!

vannojo
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by vannojo on May 23, 16 12:37 PM
Congratulations on a great game. I truly wish other developers would have a "resident expert" on their game's forum. Might get frustrated players to not quit before purchasing.

[Post New]by dixieangels on May 23, 16 4:20 PM
Not stuck nor need help here, but I am thoroughly enjoying this game. I KNOW it will be too short, no matter how long it might be. Thanks for your time and effort put in it.
Dixie

[Post New]by FrustratedFarmer on May 23, 16 6:42 PM
I seem to be stuck on Level 29. There is a fire on the lower left side of the screen, but I can't get it to spread.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 23, 16 8:15 PM
I've recorded a walkthrough video for this level.
https://youtu.be/KulZqnvkmJQ

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 24, 16 3:51 AM
Hello FRHgames...

I am loving this game. At last an M3 game that isn't so easy that I get bored with it within the hour.

I also love that I am able to do a Spot the Difference game - love those - and I get to play solitaire as well. Haven't gone that far yet, so I don't know whether there are other extras to play. Either way, I am loving what I have played so far. A very unique game.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 24, 16 4:11 AM
thanks! There are some HOG scenes .

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 24, 16 5:57 AM
It is absolutely wonderful to know that the developers actually care enough to participate in the forum!

I have a few of your games and love them! You have the best instructions and helpful information that I have found in any games, including not only Match-3's, but HOG, Card and Board as well as Word.

Thank you so much for caring about more than just the sale. Developers that really establish a firm customer base care about their customers' satisfaction over the long run.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on May 24, 16 6:25 AM
I agree completely with thistle 809! Thank you. I have most, if not all, of your games!

jodihs
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jodihs on May 24, 16 9:02 AM
On level 66 the key is turned the wrong way, I see the lock but the key goes to the left not to the right. Am I missing something or is there a glitch?

Edited on 05/24/2016 at 9:19:29 AM PST

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 24, 16 10:09 AM
don't care about orientation of key. Get rid of the bugs and it will work :-)

jodihs
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by jodihs on May 24, 16 11:03 AM
Thanks, must have not gotten rid of one of the bugs and didn't notice. Appreciate the quick response. Enjoying the game.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 24, 16 11:04 PM
FRHgames - I have finished this utterly delightful, beautifully crafted, wonderfully entertaining, divinely challenging marvel of the gaming world and can say how truly happy I am!

Fellow Fishies, good news! In addition to all its other fabulous features, you can continue playing after the final "disenchantment" of the now-lovely mansion because if you click "Play", it will bring up various levels at random! Hooray! The party's not over!

Many, many thanks to FRHgames for such wonderful, intelligent, imaginative game design!

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 25, 16 2:48 AM
Thanks for your colorful review!
If you want to reset the game, just create a new player!

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on May 26, 16 12:06 PM
CURSE YOU, Cursed House 3 developers! I just finished the game!! I love, love, love it! I want more!! (Yes, I know I can replay levels, but I want more new ones! I'm selfish...) This was sooo much fun! I hope there is a Cursed House 4 in the works! Thank you!

troia45
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by troia45 on May 27, 16 12:32 PM
I am stuck on level 56. Any ideas on how to clear the cannon?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 27, 16 12:53 PM
The cannon will disappear if there will be no more targets. It is a coin at the right side.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on May 28, 16 12:24 PM
How do I free the cannon on the bottom of level 5?

Never mind I got it. The explosion in the lower left did not clear the lava the first time.

Edited on 05/28/2016 at 12:59:39 PM PST

Go to: