DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

I LOVE LOST INCA PROPHECY

[Post New]by DrRobert on Jan 17, 10 8:51 PM
A new online game that is both a HOG and a modified M3 game combined into one cool package. Played it online last night for about 2 hours and it is definitely on my "To Buy" list. TY BFG!

The only drawback I see is the cursor changing from a pointer to a hand when it is over a hidden object. Other than that, I love it.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:I LOVE LOST INCA PROPHECY

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 18, 10 9:07 AM
Hey DrRobert,

So glad to hear you're enjoying The Lost Inca Prophecy! I just wanted to pop in and let you know we have a full game forum for the downloadable version of this game. If you'd like to join the discussion, you can get to that forum by clicking here.

I've also gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full game forum for The Lost Inca Prophecy just to keep the forums tidy.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:I LOVE LOST INCA PROPHECY

[Post New]by sunny64 on Jan 22, 10 5:38 PM
I tried this game online and bought. Love the fact that it has no timer. Some of the hidden objects are hard to find, but there is always the hint system when stuck.
This is the most relaxing match 3 I have ever played but I also find it interesting.
I bought this game on the Daily Deal, but having played it, I would also have used a credit from BFG. I will play this one for a long time as it has great graphics and I really like the presentation.

Go to: