jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

Level 8-7

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Jan 18, 10 12:42 AM
I'm stuck in the level 8-7. The blue key is trapped under a down-pointing lightning bolt and a line of coins, but I have no way of reaching it, or of activating the wings on either side. I've tried shooting out the coins, but it doesn't help. there is only one sequence that the first two sets of wings can be activated in, so it isn't a matter of doing the wings in a certain order. does anyone have ideas?

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Level 8-7

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Jan 19, 10 4:15 PM
I'm stuck in the level 8-7. The blue key is trapped under a down-pointing lightning bolt and a line of coins, but I have no way of reaching it, or of activating the wings on either side. I've tried shooting out the coins, but it doesn't help. there is only one sequence that the first two sets of wings can be activated in, so it isn't a matter of doing the wings in a certain order. does anyone have ideas?

I am stuck in the same position. I have also tried shooting down the coins, but that leads me no place. I always run out of time trying to fix it. Please let me know if you get anywhere!

Edited on 01/19/2010 at 4:17:36 PM PST

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Level 8-7

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Jan 19, 10 4:39 PM
I figured it out! O.K. Move the shooting arrows around until you can line them up (one at a time) and shoot the coins out of the way. Then shoot the arrow out and the key will drop down and unlock everything. My only problem is I haven been able to finish the whole puzzle in time.
Keep trying!

Go to: