the forest in ghost dogs of moon lake

[Post New]by vickie2281950 on Jan 18, 10 12:57 AM
I played only one other ND game (The Haunted Carousel) so I am a novice to her games but I'm not new to puzzle type games and I just can't find how to get to the cemetary in the forest. (I even have a printed walkthrough but that just shows the map and that doesn't help either since you can't turn where you think you should) I get to the stump and get my wood piece and no matter how I turn I wind up near the shoe on the other side and then I just go back and forth between scenes. I have restarted the game 5 times and have been trying to do this for days now, over and over again. Is there a trick to it. Can someone help me with this? The next thing for me to do is delete the game and forget about it. But I would like the experience because all the reviews say this is one of the easier games, so I would like to play it before I try a more difficult one. But I am stuck. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thank you. Vickie

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:the forest in ghost dogs of moon lake

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 18, 10 6:12 AM
Vickie, if you end up at the shoe then you went right instead of left on the very first turn.
All I can tell you that there is an ingame map available (I think you get it at the Ranger's Hut in a folder.) Then, when you got it, explore the wood to the full, you will notice that Nancy takes notes on the map, making orientation easier for you.

Re:the forest in ghost dogs of moon lake

[Post New]by vickie2281950 on Jan 18, 10 5:04 PM
Thank you Laflamme, I'll give it one more try and see what happens. I appreciate your help. V

Go to: