strecth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

TRULY THE WORST GAME EVER!!!

[Post New]by strecth on Jan 18, 10 11:28 AM
Finally finished...not because it was hard..BUT SO
BORING!! I would be embarassed to put my name on something like this..
Never will play or buy ANYTHING with Margrave on it.

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Mar 2, 10 2:17 PM
strecth wrote:Finally finished...not because it was hard..BUT SO

Every now and then I go back to it and try to finish it. It is so boring that I can only play 10 or so minutes at a time. I may finish by 2011. The sound effects sure did not help either.

Edited on 03/02/2010 at 2:18:43 PM PST

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Mar 30, 10 9:17 AM
bball111 wrote:
strecth wrote:Finally finished...not because it was hard..BUT SO

Every now and then I go back to it and try to finish it. It is so boring that I can only play 10 or so minutes at a time. I may finish by 2011. The sound effects sure did not help either.

I feel that I have to agree...I have been playing this on and off for one year about 15 minutes at a time...Cannot take more than that...Of all the games that I have bought, this is the worst,,,,I have to finish so I can uninstall it...Margrave is on my black list now to never buy again.... Never thought I would say that!!!

Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:TRULY THE WORST GAME EVER!!!

[Post New]by Timbuctu on Jun 14, 10 7:27 AM
Wow, sure are some negative comments here. Personally, I play the game for about two levels (two rounds of the six rooms) every couple days, just like I did with the first game. In fact, the first game gave me more patience than this game will, as this is much better than the first one (which simply never seemed to end).

If you aren't looking for repetitive games, or generally shorter games overall, then stop playing HOGs.

Go to: