busts on mantle

[Post New]by finnertyjo on Jan 18, 10 1:55 PM
i can not get the last two busts to stay no matter what. the other ones must be right because i can not move them.

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Re:busts on mantle

[Post New]by dianaluna on Jun 14, 10 12:01 PM
I know what you mean. I had the same problem. I just kept trying and FINALLY they stayed--very frustrating!

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jun 14, 10 10:06 PM
Switch them around.

[Post New]by folksylady on Jun 15, 10 6:33 PM
How annoying to be told you're out of time and must repeat when you've finished the ****'S and spent ten minutes trying to line up the busts and acorns. Too frustrating for me--I play these games for fun and relaxation and don't get it with Dr.Lynch!!

moosie234
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by moosie234 on Jul 18, 10 12:43 AM
I agree with you, folksylady. It is VERY annoying to pick the busts up and place them again and again only to have them fall..............and I did switch them around several times.Had the same problem with the placement of the last two acorns. There must be one pixel where they will stay, but I get so tired of running out of time!

Bowlers2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Bowlers2 on Jul 25, 10 7:53 PM
Had the same problem, i am wondering if the game is set right, have trashed this game, with all the different things not working,have you tried the (Letters on the cabinette bit it is hopeless

Bowlers2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

busts on mantle

[Post New]by Bowlers2 on Aug 16, 10 6:38 PM
finnertyjo wrote:i can not get the last two busts to stay no matter what. the other ones must be right because i can not move them.

Bowlers2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Bowlers2 on Aug 16, 10 6:42 PM
I had terrible trouble with this game it is now in the trashcan. Also same problems with Agatha Cristie made by the same people."FLOODLIGHT GAMES" no more for me.

Go to: